The Monarch Papers Cover Reveal Puzzle!

Hi Mounties!
It’s Saberlane. In a bit of a holding pattern with Woolie and the office, so… want to solve a little puzzle?

Want to see the final covers for both volumes of The Monarch Papers?

What you’ll need or need to do:

• At least 12 Mounties.
  • An Instagram account that follows the Ackerly Green Book Shop account.
  • Assemble the 24 pieces that will be attached to this topic to reveal parts of the two covers.
  • Organize who will post each image to Instagram and in what order. (tricky tricky)
  • Include the copy:

I and my fellow Mountaineers are working together to reveal the covers for Ackerly Green’s The Monarch Papers. #agpreveal #themonarchpapers #guidetomagiq #ackerlygreen

(The #agpreveal is important because once the images are CORRECTLY revealed in the “Recent” view of the #agpreveal hashtag, I will reveal the FULL covers on the Ackerly Green account!)

Also, please download the full-size images so you can post the highest resolution possible.

Lastly, feel free to add any other hashtags you think are relevant to help spread the word about the books!

Some other suggested hashtags (though you only have to use #agpreveal for the puzzle):

#coverreveal #books #bookstagram #bookworm #bibliophile #igreads #bookphotography #book Bookish #booknerd #bibliophile #bookphotography #bookaddict #bookgeek #bookdragon #bookaholic #booknerdigans #bookstore #bookshop #bookshelf #library #igreads #booklover #instabook

13 Likes

TMPCR00103TMPCR00100TMPCR00102TMPCR00101TMPCR00104TMPCR00105TMPCR00109TMPCR00106TMPCR00111TMPCR00107TMPCR00112TMPCR00108TMPCR00115TMPCR00110TMPCR00116TMPCR00113TMPCR00114TMPCR00121TMPCR00118TMPCR00117TMPCR00119TMPCR00120TMPCR00122TMPCR00123

14 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

I’m in

11 Likes

Sign me up.

Yes, I have an Instagram account. What.

11 Likes

I’ll happily join in! Sounds like fun!

9 Likes

I’ll join! This is going to be amazing!

9 Likes

I’ve got an instagram, sign me up!

8 Likes

I’ve got Insta! I’m in :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Im in.

7 Likes

So…start downloading and see what pieces go where?

9 Likes

I’ll leave it to you to figure out. am suddenly mad with Sullivan Green/18 Gates-style puzzling power

12 Likes

So we know that with the instagram format each cover will be 3 wide and 4 tall.

8 Likes

What button to I push to join this puzzle party? smashes button with disturbing enthusiasm

12 Likes

You guys literally saved the world and I’m all, care to try and solve my toddler-level social media puzzle?

12 Likes

Hey, don’t put yourself down, Sabes. You make an excellent Riddler. :joy:

9 Likes

Count me in if you’ll have me

9 Likes

I have an instagram. So, first thing, we should figure out which images go where, right?

11 Likes

So here are the pieces put together

13 Likes

So… uh… post these to Instagram?

10 Likes

:scream: way to go @Ravenwing

10 Likes