The March Youtube Livestream Is Tonight!

If you want to join in tonight from around 10ish-10:30 then bookmark/comment to this topic and I’ll update with the livestream link when we’re ready for everyone to join in! Can’t wait to chat live with you all!

UPDATE: The March Patreon is now Public for everyone to watch!

4 Likes

H Y P E

Is this the one where the first half is for patrons and the second for everyone?

3 Likes

Yup! It was fun when everybody joined in. Thinking we’ll open it to everyone around 9:45-10pm.

3 Likes

So, we start at 9 then? Also, where do I get the link as a patron? I’m new to all of that

2 Likes

Yep t-minus 40 minutes! And you should have gotten an email with a link in it a bit ago.

2 Likes

I did not, but admittedly I completely forgot what email I used to sign up for patreon, so.

Edit: jk I remembered but I’m in a tier too low, so I’ll see you guys at 10!

2 Likes

You know I’ll be there if I can!

2 Likes

Come join us on the Livestream!!

4 Likes

Send to my hotmail I think. I just need the link.

2 Likes

That was tons of fun! Can’t wait for next month’s :smiley:

5 Likes

Had the BEST time, Mounties!

7 Likes

Wish I could’ve joined in, but I got swamped by homework that I may or may not have put of for a few weeks :sob: I’ll try to be there next month for sure!!

8 Likes

Rewatching last night had me laughing my butt off! Yall are hilarious!!!

4 Likes

Speaking of which, I have to go back and catch up on everything I missed in the first half!

4 Likes

Book recommendations - yay! Just ordered The Magicians. And agree with you @Chordie - Six of Crows is a good read, but I felt the same about the characters :slight_smile: Have you read the others in that series/world - I’ve not looked at those yet.

3 Likes

I’m just starting the Grisha trilogy now, and I intend to read all three before I come back around to read Crooked Kingdom.

There’s already some plot elements that are really exciting, but also some of those that I question the need for. Still, if the Grisha trilogy is anywhere near as good as Six, I’ll be quite happy.

6 Likes

I loved that trilogy! It’s honestly one of my favorites, I read it in like a weekend XD

As for books I loved it am always an Endgame trilogy loyalist. James Frey has a great style and makes riveting characters and plots, even the bad guys are likeable (I mean not really but you get my point)
About to finish the Diviners so if anyone has a recommendation please send it my way!

4 Likes

I don’t know if this was mentioned in the livestream, but another good series from a while back was the Alchemyst series, which is a pretty good book series that touches on a lot of different mythologies and the like! I really enjoyed it when I read it back in high school, so it might be worth checking out too.

4 Likes

I love that one too!

4 Likes

Another nice book about magicians is “Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell” - but its not so over the top fantasy … more alternate history with fantastic elements.

4 Likes