The Guild Pin Shop is Open!

Before I send the email or post on social I wanted to let you guys know the pin shop is open!

http://www.cjbernstein.com/product/guild-pins/

The pins are $10 each, free shipping in the US, and $6 flat rate shipping for Canada and $8 for everywhere else. And that includes tracking!

If you run into any issues on checkout (you shouldn’t, I was up all night working out shipping rules :sleepy:) just shoot me a message and I’ll figure it out.

Get your guild pin!!

7 Likes

Got 2 today! Yay! So happy I got paid today.

1 Like

I saw!! Can’t wait to see them on!

2 Likes

Ordered! Excited now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got mine! Can’t wait for it to arrive!

3 Likes

So excited to them on you all! If you post an image on social (or send one to me) that you don’t mind others seeing, I’ll add them to the product page!

3 Likes

I’ll be getting a Balimora, Thornmouth, and Chronocompass as soon as I can. Are we getting a Herman pin next? Ahahaha.

5 Likes

Hey @CJB I’m having difficulties ordering the pins? I’ve tried both my laptop and phone and it says it’s added it to the cart, but it shows nothing in the cart and there’s no way to check out? I don’t know how to describe it, so I took some screenshots:

3 Likes

Sorry @Revenir, there was an issue with my CDN. Should be fixed now!

2 Likes

It’s working great now! Thanks CJ! :grin:

3 Likes

All orders went out this morning!

We had a sickie at home so I forced him to work for me.

6 Likes

I can’t wait to receive mine! They’re truly beautiful. I ordered a Chronocompass and a Thornmouth.

However, I never received an order confirmation email with a tracking number. It’s not a big deal, but if you have time I’d appreciate it if you’d be willing to resend that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is awesome!

2 Likes

Hey @zachstri, you’ll get the email when USPS registers the package as part of the “shipping stream” either tonight or tomorrow. All future orders will send a notification as soon the label is created.

3 Likes

Displaying my new #Gossmerelove

7 Likes

So happy to see that!!

1 Like