The General Discussion Super Topic

Ye you can say hi to your guild mates now!

4 Likes

I don’t know if we have any Mounties in Texas but if we do I hope you are all safe and well!

7 Likes

So far so good. Y’all check in, fam.

6 Likes

Hey how much should I read before participating in In-World Forums? Should I be caught up on ALL the books so that I don’t repeat narratives? When did you guys start participating? Thanks!!

11 Likes

Hey @June I’d recommend you read both of CJs fantastic books to catch up on the story before throwing yourself in as it can be a little overwhelming. As of right now though you can’t participate in in-world threads till your basic trust level! You should start by participating in out of world threads that interest you to get your trust level up and also read the books!

12 Likes

I got my 100th consecutive day today! That means I haven’t missed a day yet! (Although apparently my account reads 101 days so maybe it reads after the 100th day?)

13 Likes

Eyy exciting!! Proud of you! :cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

You’ve got like 40 something days until your a hundred right? I think that’s right…

6 Likes

More or less! I’m not keeping track of it myself but I came in about that many days after you, right? I don’t think I’ve missed a day yet! :blossom:

5 Likes

Yeah I think it was about 40 days! I bet it’ll fly like no time! Well anyway I wish you a good night! I’ve got to work the 5-5 tomorrow :sob: so I guess I’ll see everyone tomorrow evening!

6 Likes

Night!! Hope it’s not too gruelling! :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Sending best wishes and psychic caffeine :crystal_ball::coffee:

7 Likes

I finally got both aficionado for 100 days in a row and regular!

11 Likes

Eyy congratulations!! Two very good achievements there! :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

7 Likes

Yo congrats!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone!

6 Likes

So I was writing up some camp forms of a Hogwarts themed camp and I’ve accidentally spelt magiq with a Q every time

13 Likes

“Accidentally” - sure :wink:
Turns all the fandoms into branch fandoms of the Magiqverse because Mandela effect

11 Likes

I finished reading this today and my brain feels like it was hit by a boulder. That was AWESOME.

:unicorn:

I described it to my husband as “If Harry Potter was an Asimov character”, and now he needs to read it, too.

13 Likes