The General Discussion Super Topic

Hey fam,

Sorry to diverge from the current subject, but I wanted to tell y’all that the Ackerly Green Secret Society wiki page is fully summarized and the Search for Magiq page is up to date to the latest event!

By the way, especially for our new friends, if there are pages you’d like to see that aren’t already on the wiki - let me know! I’ve done my best to make it as informative as possible, but there’s always more to add. :cjsmile:

13 Likes

@Revenir you are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for all you tireless hard work!

7 Likes

Aww you’re too sweet bab :cjheart:

7 Likes

Good work as ever, @Revenir.

7 Likes

Seriously. An angel from above. (I consult the wiki almost every day)

8 Likes

Moment of silence of a fuzzy legend :laurencry:

13 Likes

Oh yeah I mentioned earlier this week I would have recruitment posters by Friday, nu uh. I’m taking my sweet time with these.

5 Likes

I saw a few posts earlier today about this, @Rimor. I cannot un-see this! It’s too much to bear :sob:

3 Likes

Please do take your time, we can’t be rushing nice posters

3 Likes

@Flos and @Emerald_daydreamxo continuing conversation here!

4 Likes

Big thank I am absolutely useless at navigating my way around things!

3 Likes

Crying I love cats so much they must be protected at all costs

5 Likes

So ye as I was saying @Flos is the first midlander as far as I’m aware! We have a few London Mounties and now three northern Mounties!

7 Likes

@Ignatius its cool, im just puttering around, dont mind me.

3 Likes

I’m genuinely all over the place sometimes I’m in the North East sometimes North West other times the South

5 Likes

I think we’ll be getting another midlander if my friend decides to let me peer-pressure him a little :joy:

5 Likes

Nah you’re good CJ I didn’t see you replying lol

3 Likes

no big x3

3 Likes

Hey Mounties, I just wanted to give you all a heads up that we had to put our pup Luca to sleep today. I’m going to take a few days off, but I’ll be back soon. Thanks for your patience and :purple_heart:.

15 Likes

You have my deepest condolences CJ, losing a family member is always hard. Take as much time as you need off

5 Likes