The General Discussion Super Topic

So out of curiosity, I was thinking of dropping a post into the ‘What’s your dorm room like’ for the glorious faction that is Thornmouth, but it was warning me about the fact that it’s been like, 5 months since anyone posted in it. Should I consider poking someone for a new topic, or should I post in there in hopes that it brings new life to an interesting little in-universe subject?

12 Likes

Just use the same thread. It’ll remind people it exists, anyhow.

12 Likes

Definitely don’t let that stop you! Depending on how active the forum is on any given day, some topics just end up getting buried without anyone noticing. Like Sel said, reviving them reminds people they exist and can help restart a fun conversation people don’t even know they’re missing! We always recommend posting in old topics if they spark your interest, no one will ever think it’s weird :eaveshug:

17 Likes

Heads up: a very special candle-related email is coming your way in approximately 3 minutes!!

Let us know if you run into any issues with shipping, we know it can be pricey especially outside of the U.S., so we created discounted flat rates for all countries. We know every little bit counts, and we’re so excited to share these with you!!

17 Likes

Yay!

10 Likes

So I’m in a couple of bookish groups on fb.
One of them got a post from a librarian seeking help to find books for a particular patron who likes fantasy.
Top of my list was the Monarch Papers.

17 Likes

I spy with my little eye… :eyes:

20 Likes

THAT’S SO COOL

15 Likes

Soooo… that might be the first library sighting? :cjheart:

16 Likes

:scream::scream::scream: that’s amazing!!!

13 Likes

It honestly made me nauseated. In a good way. :purple_heart: :sparkles:

15 Likes

I mean, I am the one that requested they get copies even though I have copies of my own:eaveshug:

17 Likes

Hey, that means even more.

15 Likes

FYI to all @AGPlus members who ordered the Book of Briars gift bundle this month… be warned there are very minor spoilers for the first three chapters book in the bundle (you will receive something that has elements of one of the first three chapters, and what you receive is randomized.)

If you don’t want to be spoiled at all then maybe wait until… next week to open the bundle. :cjtea:

20 Likes

:eyes::spiritseergimme:

14 Likes

Dangit, now I’m going to be wondering what I’m missing by not ordering.

Ah well, I’m sure I’ll catch up when everyone else does.

Keep up the awesome work.

16 Likes

@Ginger I don’t really follow BTS but this is so sweet

9 Likes

https://ackerlygreen.com/countdown/

:cjtea:

19 Likes

:eyes:

13 Likes

anime voice NANIIIII?

11 Likes