The Ebenguard Playlist

For building the ultimate Ebenguard soundtrack.
Highlights will be featured on an official playlist!

6 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

So just out of curiosity, does a song have to be posted from spotify? Or can I offer a YouTube link, name and artist, e.t.c?

2 Likes

You can share the music however you want, but I just think Spotify is a common place to draw music from!

3 Likes

@Remus Thanks! It is, and I used to use it often, but I’ve been lately just listening on YouTube or via mp3 lol

4 Likes

I’m trying to keep myself from just spamming this topic.

4 Likes

Please spam it or post a song a day/week whateves. As we read more I am sure ABN and I will be posting. We have a road trip playlist full of our songs 100’s of hours long. Now we will have an Ebbie playlost!

4 Likes

Playlost: A list of songs in which to get totally and completely lost for hours and hours while doing mundane and menial things.

6 Likes

I mean … y’all can also have my random song list from Guild Bingo:

If I think too much about whether a song has Ebenguard vibes or not, I get too much in my head, so my lists are always super impulsive weeeeeee

Also, please spam away @Alligatoramberlee
Topics like this are created because they’re meant to be full of posts and excite people so that they share things.

4 Likes

For me, Human by Rag’n’Bone Man was the first song that came to mind when learning about Ebenguard.

Me and Mine by Abolition, and Claim Your Weapons by Christian Reindl & Atrel are also springing to mind.

3 Likes