The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

@magiqbot fortune will my new job be as amazing as I hope it it will be?

4 Likes

:crystal_ball: Most likely

7 Likes

Youā€™re the best!

4 Likes

Congrats on your new job @Smurfette!

6 Likes

Appreciate it Dey :two_hearts:

Nothing we havenā€™t been dealing with all summer. insert more stubbornness here

7 Likes

I wondered why I kept running out of hearts!

16 Likes

Congrats Rimor! Youā€™re filled with the power of love :grin: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

I couldnā€™t be in better company with this one:

16 Likes

I REALLY need to be on the forum more

7 Likes

Says the person who did some AMAZING work the past few days with the sigilsā€¦

But really Grim, youā€™re doing great with being on the forum, especially in regards to the Operation Aorthora sigils. But if you want to be on the forum more, Iā€™m not stopping you. I for one really like having you around, so feel free to be on more. Iā€™d to be on more as well, so I get where your post is coming from.

9 Likes

:eyes:
This is the most impressive badge I haveā€¦

8 Likes

i need to be, by simple fact of how much this helping my creativity? i def need to be here more.

plus some of these badges look fun. and iā€™d like to some day receive one.

9 Likes

You deserve one. You were my initial inspiration for writing Iā€™ve done in the Campfire.

11 Likes

that actually heartens me alot. truly. i want to inspire, and clearly im doing so without even knowing. that is good to hear.

9 Likes

Seems Iā€™ve joined you @Augustus_Octavian!

9 Likes

When I read @Robertā€™s reply to Marty about Climber, I read it mentally with this perfectly wry, amused tone with a raised eyebrow in mind. That was awesome.

Dang, Robert is on point today.

12 Likes

Sometimes I get goose bumps from Robertā€™s replies. Theyā€™re so well written.

8 Likes

Robert is the ultimate sass-master, I donā€™t know what weā€™d do without him. His posts are always fun to read, even when weā€™re dealing with dark situations.

10 Likes

I just got back from a short break off the forums and oh geez a lot happened.
Iā€™ll try my best to catch up and help out!

6 Likes

The fires in Waterton, AB have spread to the prairie. Theyā€™re less than an hour away from where I live and my dad has been called to help fight the fire. Can someone kindly direct me to the Gosspound blanket fort? I need to pretend this isnā€™t happening for a few hours.

9 Likes