The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

@magiqbot fortune Should I go ahead and buy the new Robert Oster purple ink I was eyeballing today?

6 Likes

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

3 Likes

Your advice is noted.

9 Likes

Happy Anniversary to me!

This list takes me back. At least of all the people still around @Mike and @Kelsey has been here longer than me. Grats @Kelsey and @Mike too!

17 Likes

Congratulations, @Robert!!!

7 Likes

Woah, @Robert congrats! You have been such a positive influence on this community and Iā€™m so glad youā€™ve stuck around!
So cheers to many more!

9 Likes

Well done!

4 Likes

Ooh I didnā€™t know Kelsey joined before you! I thought she joined closer to Brendon for some reason. Maybe because theyā€™re twins. :dancing_women: Congrats to the both of you! And Mike as well! Iā€™ll be joining yā€™all in a week or so. :grin:

10 Likes

A month and 13 days to go for me!!! Crazy to think how long weā€™ve been here :scream: :grin:

5 Likes

Ah @Robert, the reason my name is what it is (well, if you are just counting the forum, obviously Mr. and Mrs. Brendonā€™s Parents are the reason for my nameā€¦ unless TIME MAGIQā€¦ no, no, that is just silly). If it werenā€™t for you, I would have had a totally cool Mountie name, like Tinkerdown, or Ascender. Not that I am bitter or anything :roll_eyes:.

But congrats! Thanks for just being you the past year!!

12 Likes

Heh. I made my forum name my name because of Mike and AlisonB and Dustin. I figured that was the style here. I had a different handle for my first few days here.r

9 Likes

May I ask what it was? Iā€™m super curious now!

5 Likes

Please, all our West Canadia Mounties, be safe. The fires are affecting air quality here in the American PNW, so I can only imagine how much worse it is there. Iā€™m worried for yā€™all.

8 Likes

Nothing earth shattering, or even that interesting. It was Kaliel. I basically have two usernames I use on forums and sites over the last mumble years. Kaliel and Srial (which rhymes with Trial, or Vial. I canā€™t tell you how many people called me ā€˜Serialā€™ when I used this as my steam handle for a while on voice chat.). Both were names I more or less made up out of whole cloth so they are usually easy to get.

Both were names from a D&D campaign I ran for a short while. One was the name of an ancient hero, the other the main nemesis/big bad for the group for most of the campaign.

8 Likes

@magiqbot fortune Will we get good news tomorrow?

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

3 Likes

Well youā€™re depressing.

6 Likes

@magiqbot fortune will we get more answers soon?

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

5 Likes

:expressionless:
Thanks for nothing you hunk of salt.

4 Likes