The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

I met Judah in march at a Twenty One Pilots concert where they were one of the pre-concert bands and they recently played at my local music festival called Forecastle. It should be fun!

2 Likes

Theyā€™re opening for Incubus and Jimmy Eat World (speaking of time travelā€¦)

4 Likes

Quick question: Who do I need to talk to to get the Stargazer badge?

I hope that doesnā€™t sound snobbyā€¦

EDIT: @CJB (donā€™t smite me, it was @Mr5yy 's idea!)

3 Likes

If you were here before Fragment 12, ask CJB about it. Thereā€™s a topic about it.
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/assessment-badges/1279/12

2 Likes

Please DONT smite me!!! I want to stay unsmited as long as possible!!!

6 Likes

Maybe ask on the topic btw.

2 Likes

I leave for just a few hours and now weā€™ve got ourselves into even more time shenanigans. Things are moving really fast this fragment.

4 Likes

Iā€™m hoping this isnā€™t turning annoying. I just want to make sure everyones involved. Thereā€™s a poll thatā€™s really important towards the current fragment.
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/time-paradox-group-decision/1290

3 Likes

Polls are so appreciated. Iā€™m a very visual person. So seeing our options/ideas listed is sooooo helpful!

5 Likes

My head is spinning so much but I totally called it! You know about sending the key back!

1 Like

[Redacted]

EDIT: Iā€™m fine. It was all a misunderstanding that I overreacted too becuase I got scared.

5 Likes

Keep breathing. I have no idea what youā€™re talking about. But odds are people here are way more forgiving than you know. Sleep on it is the best advice I can give.

6 Likes

Am I the only 4 am squad tonight? Itā€™s quiet here and I donā€™t like it.

4 Likes

Iā€™m here.

3 Likes

IĀ“m here from time to time ā€¦ have to work ā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m also be around

When youā€™ve been gone for a week and just now decide to check the forums

9 Likes

Raise your hand if you feel completely confused :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

4 Likes

Sorry got the wrong thread!