The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Ha! The Antler plague has started!

5 Likes

So that’s what he’s been up to since his hours were cut at the research institute.

5 Likes

i’m guessing he’s trying to make a little scratch and maybe get some more fallen antlers for his potions

2 Likes

:thornmouth: :balimora: :gossmere: :weatherwatch: :flinterforge: :ebenguard:

@VictorianFlorist

2 Likes

Hey all! Quick check in from the wilderness. I don’t know if those Instagram accounts were resolved but they’re not in-game. Either a pranking reader or troll. If they continue tagging/nagging, feel free to block them!

14 Likes

Hey everyone, this is super random, but I’ve been thinking about it for the past week or so…

Would anyone want to be, like, Mountie pen pals? It’s pretty much what it sounds like, where you send some snail mail letters to people and go back and forth talking. It’s an excuse to use some fancy stationery and get to know people from all over the world. Some people will even send lil extras like drawings, washi tape samples, tea bags, and stickers. There’s lots of cool examples on youtube and instagram. This is one of my favorite youtubers who does videos on penpal letters and other DIY crafts.

I don’t know, it just sounded kind of fun to me, so I thought I’d ask if people are interested?

10 Likes

I’d be all for it! I love mail!

2 Likes

Sounds fun

1 Like

Someone just appreciate this beautiful tea with me before it’s gone forever

14 Likes

@Revenir I’m in.

1 Like

Glad to hear there’s some interest! I’ve posted a thread here so people who want to join in can find other people to reach out to! :grin:

3 Likes

Please consider this Miss Evans vent against Ofsted.
I’ve got two weeks til they hit and they’ve already stolen this weekend from me.

What a pointless waste of good brain space and teachers brain space.
Argh.

Vent over.

2 Likes

Ah yes when ofsted comes knocking my job gets a little harder, though not as hard as your job!

Oh my goodness this is a lot to take in :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Things are moving fast

2 Likes

“Slow down and research” I feel like such a stereotypical Thornmouth.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard the hype train, my friend.

4 Likes

Man the adrenaline is getting to me.my head is buzzing.

3 Likes

Hey, I gotta get what I can in before my wife and I leave to go see a Judah and the Lion concert tonight. Also, an electronic through-time messaging system is almost as magical as finding an overnight babysitter for two young children.

7 Likes

I’m trying to watch House and keep an eye on the thread at the same time. There’s so much to process!

1 Like