The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Oh… Tribe. I like it.

2 Likes

Well the book calls us and I quote “A loose ever changing band of tribes that comes together to celebrate life.”.

3 Likes

My vote would be “Band of Gossmerim” or “Tribe of Gossmerim”

2 Likes

I like tribe, but I’ll change the post if you guys want Band instead.

2 Likes

I personally like niether, but I don’t really care all that much. I will personally continue to call it a Flutter XD

2 Likes

As the senior member of our guild, I defer to your wisdom.

1 Like

Fixed.

1 Like

You are very kind. I hope you didn’t feel as though I was trying to tell you what was best. I just have grown attached to the term “flutter” over time.

And as the youngest mountie it feels weird being the senior of anything :joy:

1 Like

Hey all.
Having a uk. election based slump. Ever the in character and at work optimist and cheerleader I find myself sad, scared and worried by my country’s choices today. Slumps. Slumps suck.

10 Likes

I understand that (As a democratic leaning American I have felt that recently even). Take youre time, we will still be here when you are good and ready. My best wishes go out to you and your homeland tonight.

2 Likes

Throughout my life, I’ve learned it’s always best to avoid discussing politics among friends. That being said, warm, supportive thoughts to @MissEvans!!!

4 Likes

Probably a good mindset. This is never a great place to get political.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t ask anyone to.

I just can’t see a lot of hope where I am, plus I’m tired any everyone else has had my energy.
So I’m going to bed, and I’ll play another day. Thank you all.

6 Likes

Sorry things are rough across the pond. :pensive: We’re living in dark times it seems.

3 Likes

I’m there with you tonight honey - scared for what we’ll wake up to tomorrow :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this helps, but when these things would happen my dad used to say something that helped. I think I have a clip of it around here somewhere.

Hope tomorrow is better. There’s always hope. Or at least something to laugh at. As bad as it feels no one can ever take that away.

9 Likes

@Robert, on the Discord we were discussing an AI and we were wondering if a future version of yourself has popped up recently to warn us about it? We agreed you’d probably be the one that would be chosen for that kind of mission.

3 Likes

No, no mention of an AI. I admit I only bother to pick up the phone and/or answer the door from future me’s about half the time though. Ain’t no one got time for all that.

Now I have to join Discord to see what craziness you all are getting up to, don’t I?

11 Likes

It’s not that bad… mostly.

4 Likes

Mostly

2 Likes