The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Brendon’s Crazy Trip Update:
We are boarding now and heading to Chicago! Thanks for playing along at home, and I will talk to all you amazing people on Monday!

10 Likes

Me getting surprise youtube notification:

Me realizing it’s a SURPRISE CAGLIOSTRO APPEARANCE;

6 Likes

That second gif is from the best video to exist

2 Likes

(Hyper rant on) I’ll just be over here screaming in a very dull real world meeting while no-one else is on the fragment at the moment to help bounce these awesome ideas. (Hyper rant off)

5 Likes

Sorry, I’ll involve myself!

1 Like

Not having a go at all. Just in real world/ basecamp conflict. Therefore my brain is going ding, a lot.

1 Like

I miss him so much ;-;

5 Likes

Petition for a The Low podcast. I’d listen.

5 Likes

That’s actually a great idea. I’d listen, too.

4 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

The Low could be the name of a podcast after TMP is published, where CJB shares all the canon lore of the book, stuff he wrote and stuff fans wrote.

8 Likes

That’s that good stuff right there. Alternatively, it could be a thing we Mounties do if CJ continues to be eternally busy. We wouldn’t want to burden him any more, after all

6 Likes

I volunteer as tribute.

1 Like

I aswell

2 Likes

An Ackerly Green Podcast you say? Hmm, hadn’t crossed my mind… :tea:

12 Likes

I feel like you need to puff on a fancy pipe when you say those kinds of things. You already have the beard.

Edit: pleaseyasletitbetrue

4 Likes

:sweat:

Procrastinating so hard.

1 Like

I heard Low Podcast and Im so down

8 Likes

By the way, can I just say that the most wonderful thing about the Low Podcast is we learned there are Cagliostro fanboys (and I assume fangirls) on that side of the divide as well?

Everyone loves them some cags.

9/10 for the podcast. It’d be 10/10 if they had worked ‘pirate’ into the conversation, but no one’s perfect.

8 Likes

Does the Mer Gos butterfly look familiar to anyone, Im trying to identify the breed
(Im making a scarf with the colors once I figure it out XD)

6 Likes