The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Civil Engineering?

2 Likes

When your friend reads your tarot and every card says im gonna dieā€¦
love magic.

6 Likes

I actually volunteer with a youth group in town, and we are taking a number of the youth to a leadership conference in Ohio

10 Likes

You get cooler every time you talk. I dunno why people are such haters.

7 Likes

What people though? Weā€™re all buddies

1 Like

:eyes: Iā€™ve just seen themes of a running anti-Brendon joke since Iā€™ve been here.

1 Like

Those are all just jokes. If anyone seriously has an issue with @Brendon or anyone here for that matter, Iā€™m fight them.

8 Likes

Fisticuffs!

1 Like

Brendon is a beloved part of this community. DJ Brenny, however, is a temperamental jerk.

8 Likes

Guys, cā€™mon no byllying, thatā€™s exactly what @CJB was talking about on that post. You gotta step up your gameā€¦

No one likes @Brendon

4 Likes

I like @Brendon

6 Likes

Also a Brendon fan.

9 Likes

@Brendon is the best! And the OG google hangouts dude (aside from CJ, ofc, but if he wasnā€™t there, it would be largely pointless).

3 Likes

Thanks everyone!! :blush: you are all making this delay WAY better

6 Likes

Flight to Toronto just got cancelled/super delayed, so you are stuck with me for WAY longer

8 Likes

I would also like to add my name to the ā€œPeople who would fight a Brendon-haterā€ club. Bren = :heart:

10 Likes

I also like Brendon

6 Likes

Update on Brendonā€™s crazy trip to Ohio:
Updated flight to Toronto isnā€™t going to work so we have rescheduled to Chicago for later tonight (i.e. 10:55 Pacific Time to be exact). So all my mountaineers in Illinois, I will be close but not at the same time :wink:

10 Likes

You will be about 6 hours from me, so no, you wont be close to me lol

1 Like

Tracking my shirt order - should get them Saturday! :heart: :heart:

3 Likes