The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Maybe if you work up a post with your creative version of finding the mountaineers? That way you’ll set the tone for the topic? And then we can move it back to Campfire!

Would love to read what you guys come up with!

6 Likes

Please do. I was super excited about the idea of seeing more from the Mounties giving themselves a place in-world, even if it’s outside the storyline.

6 Likes

That’s what my plan was, but I got ahead of myself, and now I’m writing another bit for Magic Affinities. Because poor planning. :thinking:

5 Likes

It happens! I’ll probably still end up doing my little bit of keyboard Magiq to spin a tale :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Please get the prompt together. I really want to write this one!

5 Likes

I’ve changed the description of the topic, and myself and Nomad have both stepped forward with our stories.

Hopefully that inspires a few more folks.

I’m wondering if I should message those what posted about ads and provide a little more guidance, specifically.

3 Likes

I think I’ve done more writing for The Campfire in the past week than I have anything else. I stopped writing fanfiction a long time ago, because I got tired of “That’s not canon!” trolls all over even the most creative and well written work. I haven’t experienced that here.

Following the teachings of the prolific and successful sci-fi author, Isaac Asimov, I’m trying to focus less on “single project completion”, perfection, and editing. I love that this gives me a chance to just generate ideas, write because I feel like it, and use a little creativity.

Not everyone will like it, and I accept that…

But I’m grateful to be here, and have this endlessly fascinating community to draw from when my creative juices are low, or my morale is down.

12 Likes

We’re glad you are here too, @Deyavi.

11 Likes

I said all that, I suppose, to say thank you all very much.

10 Likes

You have no idea how much I’m enjoying what you’re all doing there. I kind of want to turn fanfiction on its head and am working on how to make it happen behind the scenes. Stay Tuned.

10 Likes

You might be the coolest person ever.

8 Likes

@CJB I see you accidentally liking posts on this account and then unliking them when you realize. You can’t escape

8 Likes

@Kelsey has been banned from magiq for one week

10 Likes

rekt

5 Likes

GASP

:sob::sob:

You’re so mean @CJB

7 Likes

@Kelsey’s magiq ban has been lifted. I hope she learned a valuable lesson.

8 Likes

She. did. NOT.

6 Likes

@CJB, how many more blood sacrifices do I have to do before I can have Cags?

5 Likes

@Kelsey has been banned from magiq for one year.

6 Likes

Three.

5 Likes