The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

I am ready to ask for both XD

6 Likes

So I know we have talked about the guilds at parties and stuff but heres a complete list

Balimora Solstice or Equinox parties
Gossmere Coachella like events in the spring
Thornmouth slumber parties were everyone lounges around the mindflame and reads
Flinterforge bot fights
Weatherwatch parties get really out of hand, and people will leave on an adventure in the middle of one
Ebenguard.Party.Hard,

8 Likes

I figured Weatherwatch parties would happen when two people on their own adventures who recognize each other from the guild house cross paths. Thereā€™s an understood need to party hard and share stories and legends of the travels.

5 Likes

Earned ā€˜Regularā€™

Oh, good. Glad itā€™s official.

4 Likes

So weatherwatch is like when two sell swords meet at an inn, get trashed, burn the place down, maybe steal a couple chickens, and then wake up in an unknown place? Thatā€™s what Iā€™m getting from this

4 Likes

Regular? I donā€™t think regular covers the person who married everyone from every guildā€¦ Including a ghost

3 Likes

Tell that to the forums

3 Likes

I would add a few more to that

4 Likes

I got regular as well!

The forum has now taken to calling me out XD

i get it, Iā€™m a nerd!

3 Likes

Stares intently at the forum
This sh :thornmouth: t is not normal, why are you giving Chordie incentives?
Looks at Chordie, looks back at the forum
Okay, yes I know I am marrying him an everyone else along with him, but that doesnā€™t mean its normalā€¦
Puts ear up to the screen, listens intently
OKAY OKAY I get it, its normal around here. You win.

5 Likes

Do you ever stop!?

Sidenote: Grew up in a pagan household and have celabrated most of those XD except beltaneā€¦ thats not really a family event.

5 Likes

Damn, Beltane sounds like a wild time!

3 Likes

Ahh Beltane, the Burning Man of pagan Holy daysā€¦

pictured: a few of Steveā€™s Beltane celebration victims

6 Likes

You officially have all of my attention right now

5 Likes

@Fraxi do an image search for Beltane celebration. Itā€™sā€¦ enlightening :smirk:

4 Likes

We need a leash for Steve.

4 Likes

Just keep him away from the grog and heā€™s a delightful addition to any and all festivities.

5 Likes

I feel like this is very subjective depending on how you like to enjoy festivals, I prefer to enjoy mine without dawning a pair on antlers.

2 Likes

Party pooper.

4 Likes

No matter how many times it happens my neck still gets uncomfortably sore trying to carry the darn moose antlers around on my headā€¦ It always moose antlers too, I think Steve has it out for meā€¦

4 Likes