The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

I find there is no one better to build a world than the people who are living in it!

5 Likes

Iā€™d love a Spotify version of this if itā€™s not the hub!

2 Likes

Also I was wondering if anyone was interested in a discord/curse server type deal, it would be especially good for off topic stuff and adds potential voice communication if needed for when working on fragments and the like.

3 Likes

Hey @ArcChild, we chose this forum over Discord because this is all becoming a book later this year (including your actions) and itā€™s easier for me, the writer, to compile your exploration and discoveries when I can keep track of them in writing. With audio itā€™s harder to chronicle, and having another ā€œforumā€ complicates a story thatā€™s already a lot for new recruits to step into. :slight_smile: if you have other questions though, feel free to post here.

9 Likes

I was really tempted to suggest making a 100% off topic discord just for the purposes of hanging out, talking, playing games, that kind of thing. That said, there would have to be strict rules against discussing stuff there that belongs on the forums for the reasons @CJB said. Maybe thatā€™s best done after this is all over?

7 Likes

Iā€™d be into that, Iā€™d love to get to know you all!

5 Likes

After this is done, Iā€™ll be the first member there. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Speaking of this CJ, will there be ways (in story) for this community to stay in touch after basecamp?

5 Likes

Donā€™t want to give anything away right now, but this community is the heart of Ackerly Green and will always exist. Canā€™t wait to share the ways we intend to do that. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You canā€™t get me this hyped and not give details D:

Thatā€™s gotta be illegal or something

5 Likes

Patience young grasshopper, Iā€™m happy with this experience as long as it may last.

5 Likes

agreed! after this is done, we can create it easily

5 Likes

I heard the Spotify playlist was liveā€¦ canā€™t find a link :frowning: can anyone send me one?

4 Likes

@OracleSage - first post in this thread:

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/the-mountaineers-playlist/506?u=brendon

4 Likes

There are suddenly a ton of new people! Is there an ad running somewhere?

2 Likes

Insta

3 Likes

Ah, alright. I donā€™t use Insta, so that explains why I havenā€™t seen it.

2 Likes

Spotify says no results found

2 Likes

Hmm, thatā€™s strange, it takes me to the playlist when I click the link. Try searching for my username ā€œbmbauhuisā€ or the playlist name ā€œThe Playlist of Otherworldly Musicā€ in Spotify?

2 Likes

God! I feel like DG rn because I canā€™t find it!

2 Likes