The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

This is a good (occasionally crazy and brain scratching) place. Good to have you here.

9 Likes

Oo, @Mori, saw you like FFXIV. You excited for Shadowbringers? I donā€™t play, but Iā€™m part of a gaming community that does. If you need people to play with, do say :smiley:

10 Likes

I seriously canā€™t believe itā€™s been 2 years since I joined you allā€¦

11 Likes

Happy Cakeday @Nighteater!!! :cake: :cupcake:

8 Likes

Happy Anniversary Night!!!

3 Likes

Hullo. :v: waves self consciously. How do you all do?

5 Likes

Howdy do! Mostly just chilling and celebrating my brotherā€™s birthday! How about you?

4 Likes

Sitting on my bed, contemplating why my body is sore when I have literally done zero things. :joy::joy: itā€™s a good time.

5 Likes

Oh man I can relate to that! :laughing:

3 Likes

Isnā€™t it just the best? Itā€™s my favorite. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Oh and whereā€™s Steeeeeve?

6 Likes

Oh yes! Iā€™m like going nuts waiting for early access in June. Haha nice :smiley: itā€™s so good, I love the characters and story. In fact my pfp here is a pic of my character in FFXIV XD

8 Likes

Steve has been unnervingly quite of lateā€¦

4 Likes

@Rimor @MissEvans
Who is Steve?

5 Likes

That is a very good question, heā€™sā€¦well one of your guild leaders and also the king of mischief :steve: I believe @OracleSage has had the mostā€¦interaction with him so she can probably tell you more!

6 Likes

I think I would like Steve.

3 Likes

WHEN THE MOON IS FULL OVER THE MOORS
AND THE WIND WHISTLES IN A WAY FORLONE
BEWARE THE MAN WHO IS OF DEER AND THORN

STEEEEVE

uh. yeah, okay, anyways. Steve is just kind of a dude. He comes by sometimes and messes with us in weird and unpredictable ways. He seems to be associated with some kind of collector or something, and he tosses us puzzles sometimes that helps give us more info on them.

4 Likes

hm. a shame i cant use antlers in that. What the heck are pantlers anyways?

EDIT: Definition of pantler. archaic. : a servant or officer in charge of the bread and the pantry in a great family.

Huh. I coulda made that work.

6 Likes

Reeeeaally!! Intriguingā€¦ Very intriguingā€¦

4 Likes

He sometimes reveals small bits of lore every now and then or trolls us in Neithernor with messenger turtles

10 Likes