The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

What does it mean when something is one boxed?

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t sure if my last post on this was too off topic, so I flagged it

2 Likes

can i just say i love how @MissEvans refers to cjb as ā€œbossā€? This is great.

Im not entirely sure, nettil. let me google it.

Huh, yeah no. I just get the miriam webster definition of box, which is

**1**  : a rigid typically rectangular container with or without a cover a cigar  **box** 
 : such as. a : an open cargo container of a vehicle. b : coffin. 2 : the contents of a  
**box** especially as a measure of quantity. 3 : a  **box**  or boxlike container and its 
contents: such as

Incase you were wondering.

4 Likes

ā€œEbenguard: Party. Hard.ā€ is a fine slogan if Iā€™ve ever heard one.

11 Likes

Now letā€™s pester @CJB for a t-shirt design! :joy:

9 Likes

Isnā€™t one boxed a version of email?

3 Likes

I refer you to the above for a proposed Flinterforge t-shirt motto in the same series.

12 Likes

:joy::joy: Youā€™re the original author! Iā€™m just in awe of how fitting it is for your guild

7 Likes

There is so much going on on the forum and Iā€™ve run out of love to give! :laurencry: Damn you love limit!!!

9 Likes

Being in the basic user category, this keeps happening to me and it takes all my might not to respond with comments that are simply ā€œLOVE THISā€

7 Likes

Give me an hour and Iā€™ll like your post! :laughing:

7 Likes

^me right now

6 Likes

So far, being here has been a combination of having too much deserving of love and not enough love to give and having too much content to look at for my little, easily distracted brain. thatā€™s just partially my personal experience with life though.

6 Likes

I accidentally made an actually magic shirt.

I wanted a shirt that said Trust in Magiq but was black ink on black material. Iā€™m really happy with it, and itā€™s subtle and cool, but on camera the ink shows up like this! Magiq!

22 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing! :heart_eyes::pray:t2:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
and also
:eyes::eyes::eyes:

9 Likes

You guys deserve all the love!

3 Likes

Man you guys have been making some fantastic threads lately! Especially @witchery, @Spina and @WizardAstraz!!

10 Likes

Thank you kindly! Trying to do what I can to contribute :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you :relaxed: Iā€™m grateful to have all of you here, I feel like I can voice/write thoughts that are understood finally.

I cast a sort of invisibility spell on myself the other day that melts away my old identity. Iā€™m entering a whole new book of my life and honestly donā€™t want to be found by my past right now. Finding everyone here is really giving me the strength to do something that would otherwise be terrifying.

So thank you, again :heart:

13 Likes