The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

I wasn’t sure if my last post on this was too off topic, so I flagged it

2 Likes

can i just say i love how @MissEvans refers to cjb as “boss”? This is great.

Im not entirely sure, nettil. let me google it.

Huh, yeah no. I just get the miriam webster definition of box, which is

**1**  : a rigid typically rectangular container with or without a cover a cigar  **box** 
 : such as. a : an open cargo container of a vehicle. b : coffin. 2 : the contents of a  
**box** especially as a measure of quantity. 3 : a  **box**  or boxlike container and its 
contents: such as

Incase you were wondering.

4 Likes

“Ebenguard: Party. Hard.” is a fine slogan if I’ve ever heard one.

11 Likes

Now let’s pester @CJB for a t-shirt design! :joy:

9 Likes

Isn’t one boxed a version of email?

3 Likes

I refer you to the above for a proposed Flinterforge t-shirt motto in the same series.

12 Likes

:joy::joy: You’re the original author! I’m just in awe of how fitting it is for your guild

7 Likes

There is so much going on on the forum and I’ve run out of love to give! :laurencry: Damn you love limit!!!

9 Likes

Being in the basic user category, this keeps happening to me and it takes all my might not to respond with comments that are simply “LOVE THIS”

7 Likes

Give me an hour and I’ll like your post! :laughing:

7 Likes

^me right now

6 Likes

So far, being here has been a combination of having too much deserving of love and not enough love to give and having too much content to look at for my little, easily distracted brain. that’s just partially my personal experience with life though.

6 Likes

I accidentally made an actually magic shirt.

I wanted a shirt that said Trust in Magiq but was black ink on black material. I’m really happy with it, and it’s subtle and cool, but on camera the ink shows up like this! Magiq!

22 Likes

That’s amazing! :heart_eyes::pray:t2:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
and also
:eyes::eyes::eyes:

9 Likes

You guys deserve all the love!

3 Likes

Man you guys have been making some fantastic threads lately! Especially @witchery, @Spina and @WizardAstraz!!

10 Likes

Thank you kindly! Trying to do what I can to contribute :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you :relaxed: I’m grateful to have all of you here, I feel like I can voice/write thoughts that are understood finally.

I cast a sort of invisibility spell on myself the other day that melts away my old identity. I’m entering a whole new book of my life and honestly don’t want to be found by my past right now. Finding everyone here is really giving me the strength to do something that would otherwise be terrifying.

So thank you, again :heart:

13 Likes

This is a good (occasionally crazy and brain scratching) place. Good to have you here.

9 Likes