The 2019 Day of Change Merch Reveal!

FRIENDS.
IT IS HERE.
THE DAY OF CHANGE.

We’ve been so excited about all of these new designs and products for so long and we’re so thrilled that the day to share them with you has finally come!!! If you’ve been watching the IG stories you’ll have seen some of these already, but there are even more that we’ve been holding onto until now too! So without further ado, here are the brand-new products that are officially LIVE in the Ackerly Green Book Shop! Click on any of the photos to view them in the shop!

1. Elemental Terrarium Short-Sleeved T-Shirts (as modeled by me and our friend Sunny, who designed them)
    The Wilds:
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23ec
    Ore:
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23ea

2. Alchemical Symbol T-Shirts, using the designs you guys discovered in the Peering Arts spell! (Comes in black, white, and grey)
    tshirt_alchemical_light_0000s_0010_Layer-3_mockup_Front_Wrinkled_Black

3. The AG Objects Pullover in a bunch of fun colors! This indigo blue is my personal favorite:12x16_printfile_front12_mockup_Front_Flat_Indigo-Blue

4. Hats! We have regular old baseball caps with the AG keyhole on them, but we also have BUCKET HATS!! The bucket hats come with the keyhole design as the baseball cap, and then ALL OF THE GUILDS. That’s right, guild bucket hats!!!
    Baseball_Hat_0002_Keyhole_mockup_Front_Black
    Bucket_Hat_0007_SimplifiedBadges_emb_Gossmere_mockup_Front_Black

5. Totes for daysssss with the terrarium and alchemical symbol designs!
    Tote10x10White_0000s_0009_Layer-4_mockup_Front_Black !
    Tote10x10White_0000s_0005_light_ter_transparent-copy_mockup_Front_Black

6. Alumni tanks and guild badge sleeveless tees! Perfect for the gym or for layering as it starts to get chillier out!! (We also put the guild badges on the tanks, if sleeveless tees aren’t your thing)
    WeatherWhite_mockup_Front_Flat_Asphalt
    Pocket-Thornmouth_mockup_Front_Wrinkled_Black
    Pocket-Balimora_mockup_Front_Flat_Navy

7. MUGS because as @CJB demonstrated the other day, one can never have too many:Mug_11oz1_mockup_Donuts_Environment_11oz
    Mug_11o2_mockup_Cookies_Environment_15oz

8. And last but not least, PRINTS! The Last Translation invitation is back in stock and the Chronocompass print is up for the first time ever! They come in two different sizes as well.
    translation chronocompass

We’ve been working on these for a long time and are really proud of them, and we hope you love them as much as we do! Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’re going to go sleep for the rest of September.

16 Likes

Oh dear. I promised Mum I wouldn’t buy any more mugs but I really need these ones!

11 Likes

@CJB and I can both relate to the mug struggle.

10 Likes

I have a word for “mug struggle” that’s both words smushed together. It’s a new word that’s basically never been used.

13 Likes

Lol never? Not even by a certain fantasy author? :badger::snake: :eagle: :lion: (there were no witch emoji so this will have to do)

9 Likes

:woman_mage:t2:!!!

9 Likes

What? Why do you have them but not me?! That’s not fair.

8 Likes

I only have old guy wizard 🧙🏻‍♂️

8 Likes

It changed! Okay nevermind I’m and idiot

7 Likes

Well the temptation was too great and I had to buy one of the new pieces of merch :joy:

8 Likes

mug struggle is my LIFE.

9 Likes