Spells and Recipes

I didn’t know where to put this so I’m putting it here!! It’s a little hot cocoa spell for when you wanna relax and love yourself
I was a little inspired by the Balimora house but… didn’t really make it too connected of a thing.
It’s really rough and it’s not the most perfect but. It’s just a little spell for self-love and it’s pretty self-indulgent imho ^^;;;;

This could also count as a prompt! Like! Try and make your own little spell and center it around a food/drink or things you can find in your kitchen!

PEPPERMINT HOT COCOA
A spell for relaxation and self-love

Ingredients:
Hot cocoa mix
Hot water/warm milk (whichever is specified on hot cocoa box)
Mug (preferably favorite)
A few drops peppermint extract (or a candycane, or peppermint candy)
A few drops vanilla extract
Whipped cream

Instructions:
Make hot cocoa according to box instructions. Add in peppermint extract (or place the candy in the hot cocoa) and focus on purification. Feel yourself fill with a white light, sweeping the negative energy out of your body. Add in vanilla extract, and focus on self-love. Say a few affirmations, such as “I am alright.”, “It was a long day, but it was worth it.”, “I like myself.”. Even if you don’t believe it, try saying it. It’ll put some positive energy out there! Finally, put some whipped cream on top. Now, drink and enjoy!

10 Likes

Looking back, you could also replace whipped cream with whatever other thing you want to add to it also, such as marshmallows…

4 Likes

Wonderful! I’m gonna try this as I unwind when I get home.

5 Likes

Ye! I’m probably gonna write another one out too, though I don’t know what food to base it on.

5 Likes

Awwww! @supernova this was adorable and lovely! You did an awesome blossom job! :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

This is awesome! I can’t wait to try this out!

5 Likes