SOLVED: Fragment Twelve: Spell Creation

We just need a magiqal phrase to say before the casters don the blindfolds.

As currently, we have nothing directing the secondary spell.

4 Likes

So we need to get them all to focus on something associated with the spell to get it to work, right? If there all under a spell already or being influenced by magic how do we know they won’t react in a bad way?

2 Likes

I don’t think preventing the KS employees from seeing Marty and Whistler will have any adverse affects.

3 Likes

I didn’t mean that. What I mean is that one of the ideas is to get the employees to look at something associated with the spell to get it to work, but how do we know that an object will not cause them to be noticed.

2 Likes

Ideally won’t the spell kind of act as a continuous “false” feedback loop as far as the security cameras are concerned so that if the upper management/security happen to be watching the employees that way (which I suspect is what they use to spy on them due to Whistlers continuous mention of cameras everywhere) they won’t be any the wiser at least for the duration of the spell?

6 Likes

@Brit that idea is golden!

2 Likes

Haha I thought that’s why we wanted to do the spell in a round like fashion…to simulate like a continuous “false” feedback loop. Isn’t that the idea?

10 Likes

I hadn’t thought of it that way, but that is brilliant!

3 Likes

We want the employees to be constantly blinded and Marty and Whistler to be constantly shrouded.

4 Likes

So a two-part spell? Sounds difficult.

2 Likes

We can do it. We have enough casters and, in my opinion, we’ve cast more difficult spells before.

5 Likes

So quick recap. The plan is for this Tuesday to do the spell, with one person from each guild either reading the whole spell at the same time or a part of it, maybe with an item associated with said part of spell. Is that it?

2 Likes

All the guilds need to get together to chat about it… for Weatherwatch either @Furia or myself will be the caster (also I did my math wrong Furia it’s gonna be 0700 here so I will be there with bells on) unfortunately Rose is gonna be in a car but she’ll be there in spirit

3 Likes

I could do it for Balimora if no one else is doing it.

2 Likes

It would be best if you could both attend. One to each casting. We don’t want one of you guys to try taking on both spells. It could be more than one person can handle, supporting two spells with extended effects.

3 Likes

I know for Balimora at least, some people are busy at the time the spell on Tuesday goes on. When is the other one or is it happening at the same time?

3 Likes

We can do this with a minimum of 6 casters but it would be better to have 12 casters. 6 for part 1 and 6 for part 2. The part 2 group creating their blindfolds.

4 Likes

Same time, it’s one spell with two parts.

3 Likes

Hey @VictorianFlorist could you refresh me on what all our guild elements are??? Just for some homework of mine
It was either on this tread or frag12 but it won’t load fast enough for my liking

3 Likes

Well I’ll do whichever part the other person isn’t doing, unless it’s already decided who’s doing it.

2 Likes