SOLVED: Fragment Twelve: Spell Creation

I’m nervous now.

3 Likes

You’ll do great!

5 Likes

You’re going to do awesome!

3 Likes

You know, I just realized… the livestream that Aether scheduled might not be for the spell. I can’t access the Hangout info to join it. He might be streaming the actual escape.

Should I get @Bash to create a a separate event for the spell casting? One that we can access? If so, what time should we start?

EDIT: We might want to perform it BEFORE they go in, right? So it’s ready to go at 5pm? Getting so nervous now.

10 Likes

Ok, that sounds awesome. I hope it’s true.

2 Likes

Maybe we should try for 4pm? Would an hour be enough time to get everyone sorted?

3 Likes

Even 4:30. Just enough time to get everything in place, knowing the security is (hopefully) going down at 5pm sharp.

6 Likes

I can probably join at 4:30, but not sooner.

3 Likes

So it’s at 4:30 now? I can do that.

3 Likes

And do we need to show the blindfolds before, or wait for as a surprise?

3 Likes

I did winder if aether stream wasn’t for us. I’ll be extremely interested to see what shows up on it.

7 Likes

@Endri, I guess we all assumed we’d be on a Google Hangout for the spells, best go ahead and have @Bash set one up.

6 Likes

Poor @Bash :sleepy: This is gonna eat into his tea and bicky time… Thankyou in advance @Bash!!

8 Likes

We are gonna do the spell at like 4:30 so we have plenty of time to cast the spell and for it to have effect?

6 Likes

Okay, we’re set up.
To watch or live chat during the Spellcasting visit this link tomorrow:

To participate, click this link tomorrow (This link might change so check back at around 4:25pm tomorrow when we go live.)

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/2cdixaoeerbdnjrchtiefd2lnae

8 Likes

I just cast a potency spell for our collective power, it ought to help alleviate any spell sickness afterwards as well making the spell more potent.

7 Likes

After the spell has been cast, I’d like everyone who made a blindfold to post a photo of it in this thread. I really want to see them all.

5 Likes

Sounds like a good idea!

1 Like

Hey, Set isn’t available to do Part One of the Balimoran spell. Is anyone available who could do it? Don’t have to be Balimoran.

Also, I think it would be good if there are some people waiting in the wings in case of people have tech errors or sudden emergencies. Anyone up for that?

3 Likes

I would but I’ll be commuting at that time. The state made me promise to stop driving while blindfolded.

6 Likes