SOLVED: Fragment Twelve: Spell Creation

Oh! That looks awesome!

2 Likes

So are they going to draw the whole thing on themselves? Or do you think just drawing the six runes around the edge on themselves might work?

2 Likes

Great idea! I will definitely incorporate the infinity rune onto my blindfold to create resonance between the two spells - I suggest the other blindfold makers do the same!

3 Likes

Whatever you said was round form.

2 Likes

I’ll put it in the middle.

1 Like

I had meant the former. Are the casters for that portion of the spell comfortable with this (@Skylad , @Set, @MissEvans, @OracleSage, @Ginger, @Ricardo)?

4 Likes

I think a continuous round would be fun, but we would need to have some sort of rhythm in order to do that.

I’m still confused as to which one we’re doing, but I’m okay with either?

I also agree that we should specify however many we do before we say the last lines together. Also, once that’s done does the Spell take effect? Or should we do something in order to maintain it while the rescue mission is taking place …?

2 Likes

We are doing it in a round fashion.

1 Like

To clarify, then, I kick off and say my line first, as I’m the Flinterforge representative. I keep speaking the verse, as I start line two the next speaker commences and so on through the six. When six has started, I’ll have finished.

How many times through will we need to repeat, and when do we all say the last lines in unison?

3 Likes

Okay so to reiterate, if you are not participating in casting the spells you are more than welcome to witness them. @Nighteater and I will be doing some rituals prior to the casting to help ground/boost the effects. @Aether created a live stream for those of us that are witnessing to tune in. (can someone link that for me?)

4 Likes

@Brit astutely noted the round will help create an interference pattern that will help cloak the rescuers/rescuees - Whistler gave us a 15 minute window, but that’s too long for anybody to say anything repetitively. I would say that 6 rounds/iterations creates a nice symmetry prior to the last two lines being spoken simultaneously, one for each caster. When the last person finishes their sixth time saying the the first 6 lines, then all 6 speak the last two lines simultaneously to seal the enchantment.

4 Likes

I just mapped it out here - 6 iterations seemed like way too much, so I wrote it out with three before the final two lines.

9 Likes

Tis a particular genius grade geek that can turn a round into a spreadsheet.
Well done, and thank you.

10 Likes

So will us who are in the second part be in the google hangout or just watching? I tend to think the first, but just want to make sure. And Set would like @OracleSage to notify him when everything starts.

2 Likes

In the hangouts, you will be putting your blindfolds on while people watch.

3 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought the blindfolds were being put on as those in the first part of the Spell finished saying the last two lines in unison.

2 Likes

What do I need to be comfortable with? @Augustus_Octavian

2 Likes

Camera and everything?

1 Like

Well, yeah, you want people to see what you created. The blindfold itself is a part of the spell.

2 Likes

Chanting over and over in round format.

2 Likes