SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

I have to agree with you about the gif. I have tried a couple different tests that I read about online and I think I can pretty much confirm the the gif file is just a still/singular shot. On to other things

5 Likes

For you:

7 Likes

Thanks for that! Wow, how did you find that? All I see is a white block.

Edit: Actually I figured out a way to mess with the gamma of the image and I see it too now. I’ve learned something today!

3 Likes

Sorry for the double post, but this was probably worth it.

K.S most likely means Kemetic.Solutions

or to put it another way.

Except, all I get is either an error page, or a blank page. Might be my browser or firewall, but this site exists and that’s not a coincidence.

9 Likes

Wow, nice one, I’m using chrome and it opened a video, with butterflies showing the Kemetic Solutions logo. Will look into it :wink:

7 Likes

Blah, all I have on this crumby computer is IE and I get ‘cannot load resource’. Find something good in there!

3 Likes

Don’t fret. I’m on chrome and I’m getting the same error.

2 Likes

that is strange, it’s working fine for me… I’ll try to make a video of the page so you can see it

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s definitely not a coincidence.

4 Likes

Using my phone, a ball of tinfoil, and a guy named Earl I was able to get it working on chrome on the small screen. It’s a nice image of butterflies leaving the Kemetic Solutions logo, but that seems to be it.

My guess is now we need the ‘password’ to complete the url, and the …NW is looking like a good candidate to me.

6 Likes

Which guild does NW refer to?

3 Likes

Gossmere!

5 Likes

That’s not it :expressionless:

2 Likes

It’s in the north west position

3 Likes

You could simply try “Northwest”?

3 Likes

Given the size of the white box the ‘nw’ is in and the fact it’s on the far right, I’m wondering if that’s not the last 2 letters of a longer password. Which may mean we don’t have access to it yet unless some image guru can pull more letters out of that.

2 Likes

Anyway, for those who can’t see the video, here it is ;)

(https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/2X/f/fff43a1a460b5179ee3b63bd0d74407cbda992f7.mov

5 Likes

I tried lowering the brighness over and over again. There is no other letters near NW.

3 Likes

How about the star before the NW, could it mean that we are looking at the name of some star/constellation that indicates the northwest? (I don’t know much about astronomy, so I don’t know if it makes sense…)

4 Likes

So my lowering the brightness eariler made NW more clear so I took the snippets Revenir made and lowered them down in sequnce. I thought it may reveal something hidden within the snippets.

Original -

4 Likes