SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

Does anyone have some tinfoil I could borrow to make a hat, and some straws I can grasp?

Was reading back on this fragment, thinking about who Constance could be and if there were any clues to find her, when I read a mention that we could be looking for a location. So, I looked to see if there was maybe a place called Constance, and found…

Konstanz, a German city, referred to as Constance in English. It also happens to be on the edge of Lake Constance.

I don’t know, just a shot in the dark. :confused:

6 Likes

I thought about this earlier as well. I kinda brushed it off when I started playing around with anagrams, but it could be worth looking into.

3 Likes

There is (or was, rather) Constance, Minnesota which is now a ghost town, which kiiiiinda fits with “there are no Constance”?

@RootNotes always more than enough tin foil and straws around here for everybody :wink:

5 Likes

I think I’ve heard of it…I’m roughly (looks at map) two & a half hours from there. So, pretty close (if I had a car :sweat:) though I wouldn’t risk the drive without having a more narrowed location to dig around.
Edit: There’s only one building left of the old village: a post office. That narrowed it down quite a bit. The benefit of living in the middle of nowhere is the proximity to things left forgotten.

2 Likes

Ok, while we’re sharing tinfoil hat theories, has anyone checked Deirdre’s instagram photos for any kinds of hidden messages? I tried the Istanbul post but didn’t notice anything. Here they are, if anyone wants to give it a go:

5 Likes

Nothing as far as I’m aware, was worth a shot though. I could have missed something if anyone else feels like double-checking.

6 Likes

I checked all of them as well; nothing found whatsoever…

4 Likes

Okay, I’d like to add another tinfoil hat to the collection re: sTumbled. Does the larger T mean we’re looking for something on Tumblr? I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility. It’s how we found Cole after all. I searched around but my social media/search-fu isn’t very strong. I also tried searching for “sTumbled” across a variety of search engines too but they all kept correcting the spelling. Any web savvy Mountaineers know how to search for misspelled words?

9 Likes

Did Laurens mom die?

2 Likes

Don’t think so. Marty mentioned meeting her parents recently.

3 Likes

I found a page on tumblr

2 Likes

I took an image, i will post it

2 Likes

Or do we know when her sister died?

2 Likes

And maybe share the link?

3 Likes

Yeah ill copy it

2 Likes

Her sister is in a coma, she’s not dead.

3 Likes

Doubt this person is her then. but i will still link it

2 Likes

This is pretty sad stuff…

2 Likes

What made me thought of it was “We wanted magic and the more we saw of the world the less there seemed to be.” And the person talking about their sister

2 Likes

pops in after doing three exams in the last two days

Good thought about the tumblr -

there is this https://therearenoconstance.tumblr.com/

or this https://therearenoconstants.tumblr.com

I kind of like the password protected one but the other one is a possibility since there are no posts yet.

10 Likes