SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

Hmmm, hello @Aether

3 Likes

Thats suspicious e-e how did you see them?

2 Likes

They edited one of my posts, though I can’t for the life of me tell what they did lol

OH edit: they added something (I’m blind clearly)

A date to this post: November 26th, 9:00pm

2 Likes

Well I think its likely this isn’t another one of those “we wait until this time and see what happens” because well that would be ridiculous. There’s gotta be something about it though.

2 Likes

I went over your posts, @Kelsey , and on the 26th of November at 8.58 pm you posted this, so I opened http://www.ackerlygreen.com/, and there are some nomes there (some are crossed out). Was it like this before?

2 Likes

Yeah it was, for a while. but it may be we have to put something in that website?

@Nahemah are you sure? i get that she posted that on the 16th. I posted something on the 26th, but that was about nothing in particular, afaik

2 Likes

This is what I got:

2 Likes

Ah, yeah. My computer is being dumb. Anyways, I got this post:
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/solved-fragment-five-brachursis/255/99?u=thebellsareringing
at exactly 9:00pm eastern time, but i don’t see how it helps

3 Likes

Ahh, I see what the problem is :stuck_out_tongue: We are on different time zones, so we get different posts at that time, which makes this even harder…

I’m on GMT, btw

2 Likes

I feel like it’s referencing something about the picture, not me. I think that was the first time we saw NW so it could be talking about Gossmere or Aether again

2 Likes

I guess it’s reminding us we have hints if we need? Who has the hint words btw this phase? I have one.

Seems really early to use one since we haven’t been here that long though.

2 Likes

YOU GUYS ARE ALL MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE EVER! That is all, I can try to help contribute now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We have hints???

3 Likes

Some mounties have been given magimystical words that can be sent to the BoB and it will provide us all with a hint. We have been warned a bit, as using these words can lead to disastrous things

2 Likes

Wow, I had no idea, but I think we can crack this fragment without any hint anyway!!! We’ve been through worse

8 Likes

I don’t know if it’s about the hints. I was edited by @Aether as well, here, which led me to a post I made here.

4 Likes

So then how does it all connect? Both are about words… so… words? >.>

3 Likes

Did anyone else get edited by @Aether?

4 Likes

Mike’s post
Robert’s post
Rev’s post

6 Likes

Also, Robert’s and Rev’s

4 Likes