SOLVED: Fragment Seven: Yule

We should tell them we “sense” them too haha

EDIT: In all seriousness, Cags is not the enemy I was hoping on making today. Or Lauren for that matter. Hope Cole is alright

4 Likes

Or just a simple “took you long enough evil laugh

3 Likes

Agreed. It’s fun to poke fun, but Cags hasn’t done anything to us or seems malicious. I still want to get the book before them though. Hopefully Cole makes it out alright - doesn’t get arrested or magicked into something (I don’t know which is worse)

4 Likes

Depends on who’s magicking!

3 Likes

Plus side to all of this: Cole is stealing a book that the general population doesn’t know exists. So it’s not really stealing if no one knows it’s there…

right?

2 Likes

I have it. I have the book. It’s called Seven Cradle Songs. It’s a novel. I made quite a mess getting it out.

On my way back to the loft.

I’m gonna go flip a table now.

2 Likes

Oh god - COLE???

I have it. I have the book. It’s called Seven Cradle Songs. It’s a novel. I made quite a mess getting it out.

On my way back to the loft.

@CRSumner - are you okay???

2 Likes

Where did that come from @Kelsey

2 Likes

Lauren emailed that to the Cagliostro.

2 Likes

Oh god! What now? Cole? Buddy?

2 Likes

Well first we figure out if Cole is okay

2 Likes

Did we kill Cole? :fearful:

2 Likes

I ran. In a hotel lobby down the street.

She set the room on fire guys. She set the room on magical screaming fire. I had the book and then it exploded and then just appeared in her hand. It blew her back like she couldn’t control it. Then the fire was gone. Nobody noticed that I broke the cabinet because the room was on fire!

I let her go. She got the book.

But I got what was inside the book

8 Likes

I pocketed it before she blew everything up.

4 Likes

Way to go Cole!!! Well done.

5 Likes

Oh my god Cole. You are amazing!!!

4 Likes

Taking pics of stuff now.

6 Likes

We’re just glad you’re safe Cole… well and that the magical, explosive harpy covered your attempted felony. Well and you got the most important thing.

Let’s just say we’re glad all around.

Goes back and takes the table he just flipped and sets it upright…for now

5 Likes

139 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fragment Eight: MAGIQ! (Calling The Corners)