SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

@MissEvans I’ll take a quick look (good thinking :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

Just saw GUI, maybe from MAGIQ GUIDE?

4 Likes

Oh nevermind

2 Likes

Nice find @Ricardo! I like that idea @MissEvans

Page 45 (450 Mhz) is Wonder
Page 13 (1.3 Ghz) is Beckoning (OF course it’s Beckoning…)
Page 27 (2.7 Ghz) is Lead

Maybe something about those pages.

4 Likes

Page 13 is Beckoning

4 Likes

Page 13 says click (which takes to Weatherwatch) then turn to pg80 - which doesn’t exist.

Perhaps the no. 80?

Taking a massive tangent hear but the report mentioned police using gas leak effects to cover up unexplained activity. This might connect the the madela effect - where people remember Nelson Mandela dying in the 1980s instead of later being released… A bit off the wall but that’s where my brain’s at.

4 Likes

Page 45 Wonder does the same for Ebenguard on “page 74”

2 Likes

was this always like this?

2 Likes

Ebenguard is page 74 in the actual Guide and Weatherwatch is page 80.

5 Likes

Yep, the original Guide is like that.

3 Likes

So is this a prompt to be looking at our guilds?

3 Likes

Maybe we need to somehow use those weird characters in the video name "./.jl/-.hd .mhz.hkw0 " as part of a url to the magiq guide.

I notice the letters ‘mhz’ (abbreaviation for megahertz) is in there. That’s an odd coincidence.

Edit: On reflection that 0 at the end may be part of the original title ‘Episode xx0’ So it might just be “./.jl/-.hd .mhz.hkw” that is important.

7 Likes

Typed in the megahertz into the magiq guide url

http://magiq.guide/guide/450/

Nothing new to the guide that I can tell.

4 Likes

It’s a good instinct, but I believe any number entered into the guide url does the same thing. It’s just an artifact of how it’s structured.

3 Likes

Yeah, unless the url corresponds to an actual existing page, it’ll just take you to the main page.

3 Likes

Has anyone tried anagraming that "./.jl/-.hd .mhz.hkw0’ combination into a link? Aether has done that before, so it might be worth looking into.

4 Likes

Hmmm… Those characters have to mean something right?

2 Likes

They honestly might mean nothing. But it’s the best lead I’ve got right now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, the number associated with the MHz in the video is 450. That’s page “45” if we follow logic from earlier. Page 45 takes you to Ebenguard.

I dunno. I’m not sure what Aether wants us to find.

2 Likes

i know we’ve tried adding it to the magiq guide, which didn’t work, but i don’t know about where else it’s been tried.

2 Likes