SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

That is really weird. I got the same result as @MissEvans.

4 Likes

Here’s the link. I am very confused now though - really hoping I’m not wasting anyone’s time

4 Likes

You’re not wasting anyone’s time. Every lead should be followed even if it leads nowhere. You never know, you know. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

One way or the other, its much more interesting than the photo of the doctor.
I never new the anonymous file sharing site existed in that form, however.

4 Likes

Definitely unrelated sorry guys. I’ve managed to retrace my steps and it wasn’t from the photo link :frowning: many grovelling apologies! I’ll double check my facts before posting

4 Likes

It’s totally okay. I got a few giggles from some of those ads.
“Radium! The wonder of the age! Discover Radium today!”

6 Likes

Just been googling 18 gates and came across the 18 gates (or levels) of Hell in Chinese Mythology?

6 Likes

Also, the first character of the empty line, after the first two dots on 117-2, is a clickable space that links to nowhere. Another character to combine with the others maybe? Or a mistake.

3 Likes

Which would fit very well with the artwork Deirdre’s off to see.

6 Likes

Nothing like spending a day doing homework, only to come back and be completely lost

6 Likes

Great findings everyone, I’ve been playing with a link or awhile but didn’t get anywhere. Let’s see what this newspaper holds for us

4 Likes

Hey guys,
So I’ve been mucking around on the 117-2 page thinking (or should I say overthinking) that there may be a message hidden in morse code on the page (dots being dots and words being dashes) so far I haven’t had any luck coming up with a word (or couple of words) in English but have got a bunch of letters that I’ll try running through an anagram solver tomorrow (gotta start work in 6hrs so should probably get some sleep)
If anyone thinks it’s worth an hour or so the sequence I’ve been using is
-…–.-…----…-.-.-…
if you go to http://www.dcode.fr/morse-code#q5 there’s a morse code solver that can spit out letters without the spaces

Happy hunting and will see you all tomorrow

4 Likes

I tried morse code already and I got nothing out of it.

4 Likes

Did anyone notice that the Book of Briars liked @Littlbat’s post?

SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos - #117 by Littlbat

EDIT: Well done Littlbat!!

4 Likes

No, I hadn’t! So, that’s our Sanvig?

So what’s important? The file name DH020026 ?

The person? (Maybe that’s Climber?)

7 Likes

I was assuming that the photo was of Sanvig… first initial B? Couldn’t find her on Google though

5 Likes

Perhaps this is irrelevant information, but a a reverse search of the image in the link on Littlbat’s post brings up several results for floristry. Of particular note, it brings up the site for a florist in Buffalo, New York. It could be a coincidence, but anything involving New York seems like it might be of note.

Again, not sure if this of of any help. Just trying to pitch my fronds into the current effort whilst I catch up.

6 Likes

Oh, I like the florist idea. Buffalo is a good start. What’s it’s name?

The best I found as a non profit called gogetters that uses that picture, but I don’t think that’s who we want.

4 Likes

I assumed Doctor because of the white coat, and my unhealthy obsession with Doctor Who.
The back ground seems clinic waiting room, or hospital family room-ish, too.

5 Likes

It’s just called “The Floristry”. I’ll include the link below.

http://www.thefloristry.com/

4 Likes