SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

@Endri the woman in blue, is definitely a woman perhaps its an older sister or another relative, it may not even be her, she can see into people pasts right? Maybe it’s something Climber told her

2 Likes

Marty, all we can do is focus on keeping this one calm right now. He’s our eyes and ears.

We have another name, though - Fallon. We can see what kind of search that brings.
The facility is rattled - lets see what mistakes they’ve made.
Massive Kemetic solutions website search may well be worth it.

4 Likes

K.S look up kemetic.solutions/teddy!!

3 Likes

So we have confirmed that they’re trying to secure their website against Aether. Working frantically to do so, and that Aether’s intrusion has possibly upset some serious higher power in the company, Teddy not least of all. Whistler is able to remember more and more, although it may not hold up over time.

Also, it’s possible that Portencia’s parents were two men. Or that “her fathers” was a general reference to forefathers. Kids aren’t necessarily good at specifying gender or age in drawings. It could be an additional sibling on the other side, or a short parental figure.

4 Likes

Yesterday their was nothing now there is an animation of butterflies @Endri

2 Likes

It might not have loaded for you yesterday, but that’s just the homepage of Kemetic. It’s always been there.

2 Likes

aw well that burst my bubble…

2 Likes

was there always a climber page to? I assume so

2 Likes

It isn’t a problem! I’d rather everyone share the same discovery five times than someone being too shy to say something important. It’s good that you came forward.

5 Likes

Well, Fallon is Teddy’s last name, and a Google search just reveals that “Fallon Theodore MD” is a child and adult psychotherapist.

I agree that Whistler needs some self care. Sleep. What he is experiencing can’t be a walk in the park.

2 Likes

Just to make sure we qualify this to prevent anything off. There is another Theodore Fallon who is a doctor in Pennsylvania. This is not our Teddy. Our Teddy lives near Boston.

8 Likes

I called the Fallon number and someone picked up!

2 Likes

Not a good idea, see @Robert’s post above.

4 Likes

That’s been the main page of the site since we found it. Sometimes the video doesn’t load and it’s just white, but that vide isn’t new. Nice looking though!

7 Likes

Okay, good to know. Thank you! I’m sure I read that somewhere obvious… :anguished:

I need people like you in my life for this reason.

5 Likes

Ya I called right before that lol

2 Likes

:joy: I think if that’s the worst oops today, we are good.

8 Likes

Lol I was going to ask him his thoughts on the coming storm. :joy: maybe get a quote

4 Likes

His commentary on Pennsylvania’s lovely spring weather would have been a bit confusing, I’m sure.

4 Likes

No worries. I thought the exact same thing when I found him actually. (Even more creeped out since his office is like within a 10 minute drive of where I work) I asked our friendly hippocampus, Herman, and he told me he’s not related.

9 Likes