SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

I’ve spent more than a couple of hours trying combinations of the different possible words from the missing letters and got nowhere :frowning: Obviously I was trying single words and not place names etc.
Also did we decide that the pattern of words, dots and spaces in the list meant nothing?
And the 18 gates?

2 Likes

Hey guys…did anyone find this link in thr words by clicking the blank spot in libraries:

http://kemetic.solutions/mbxjkhka/

Or did I miss the part were that was found?

3 Likes

Back at post 71 they noticed that too and it led down the first rabbit hole of this fragment.

3 Likes

Oh okay!

Well have we exhausted everything on that page? Like I don’t know if it’s different on computers then on phones but when I pull it up that page on my phone and click on certain letters/symbols on said page it refreshes it back to the same page…but it only refreshes/has clickable letters on only certain letters.

2 Likes

Did we ever figure out what the significance of 117-2 was? I know it leads to what we’ve been calling Teddy’s Directory, but why is it called 117-2 specifically?

2 Likes

@Firefish I’ve tried morse and a couple of other things but no bingo

3 Likes

Interestingly, there is a Theodore Fallon who is a practicing psychologist in Pensylvania, apparently. Probably not relevant, but interesting, nonetheless.

2 Likes

He’s not relevant yeah.

3 Likes

http://kemetic.solutions/mbxjkhka/
On that page here are the links I found in the words, in the order I found them (top to bottom, left to right) I (Capitol i), y, b, /, B, S, a, ., g, i, n, t, v, l (lowercase L)
At first I thought the dots on 117-2 might be the order in which you have to click the links on that page. Or that maybe the missing letters in 117-2 would be the order for the links.

3 Likes

@Marty.60 Is there anything new happening on your end?

2 Likes

Seeing as how I just started today I don’t know past clues and what not, but hopefully it helps someone who does.

4 Likes

This turned out to be an anagram for the bit.ly link that led us to Augie, at Go-Getters.

117-2 came from Aether’s video above. Then 117-2 led us to Climber, Portencia, Libraries (Aether’s “Free” page), a page about Brandon, and a link to Wanderer.

Portencia’s page has changed, adding more information. I think that the more we learn about what happened to the '94 Mounties and KS, it’ll make sense. I think Aether’s working to get more to us as he’s able, but we haven’t heard from him directly in a while.

A few days ago he sent emails to some Mountaineers with a name, password, and clue to find a website that looks like an archive for Magiq rituals. I think there may be some possibility that the Athenaeum will open more for us as we progress, and I’m insanely curious as to what other information is available there.

3 Likes

That’s a good catch! They figured out many many posts ago that the letters that were links were an anagram for a bit.ly link that led to a photo. That photo, when reverse image searched, led to a psychiatric facility where Augernon (aka Sanvig) was being kept. We restored his memory using a spell given to us by Aether and got some information from him before he was attacked. So now we’re basically waiting to hear back from either @Marty.60 or @Aether to know where we’re supposed to go from here.

7 Likes

Ah I see, I was not aware. Thanks for filling me in @Deyavi and @Mr.Fern, I can put my mind at ease it looks like… For now. Lol

4 Likes

I’m kind of curious as to whether the new pieces to Portencia’s drawing were a result of Aether’s work, or something else. Like maybe what happened with Augernon.

More importantly… we’ve gotten so much “big picture” information, it makes me wonder if the Book is trying to help us understand what happened to the '94 Mountaineers, so that we can be prepared.

I just keep wondering what the Book is waiting for us to find.

4 Likes

Stay on your toes about it, :grin:

We’ve found clues by backtracking before. Some puzzle pieces don’t even look like pieces until you’ve found some other, random, seemingly unrelated part.

3 Likes

@Mr.Fern - I had mentioned Kendrick yesterday, he seems like the next most obvious, logical place to look for a shard of Portentia’s mind. Kemetic.solutions/Kendrick doesn’t lead anywhere, just tried it.

2 Likes

libraries are gone now…
It just redirects to the main page

2 Likes

These are the options, as I see them:

1. Interfere with Monica and her memory, which is an understandably unpopular choice, due to apparent inherent dangers with that process seen during prior experience with Augernon.
  2. Try to focus on Kendrick; while likely inaccessible under the auspices of Kemetic Solutions, has as close to a “confirmed” (by Ted) shard of Portentia as we’ve seen so far.
  3. Be patient and wait for Aether to reach out again, or DS to find this new clue in Montreal and post about it. Can we email her and ask more about it?
3 Likes

@omega12 the r in Libraries directs you to a link called http://kemetic.solutions/mbxjkhka/ rather than one with /libraries/ on the end :slight_smile:

2 Likes