SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

So I’ve been combing back through the 117-2 site that Aether led us to. I first went through the 117-2 page and picked out all the missing letters. The line Her a is the only variable where it is uncertain so I have noted it with a ‘?’. This gave me:

E ? R C E L I

Then following the missing R which leads to the Free page I selected every letter that refereshed the page. This gave me:

I Y B / B S A . G I N T V L

I think this might anagram out to a web address. I have managed to find ‘.net/’ and ‘library’. Would love another set of eyes.

4 Likes

I want to like this 100 times. Well said, as usual @Robert.
That being said. I really don’t see anyone here ever trying to wipe out entire factions of people, erasing their minds, to achieve our ends. It’s not intention, or even consequences (which most of the time are unforeseeable), that make something/someone “good/evil”. It’s choices, and the actions you take because of them.

7 Likes

The library R led to Sangiv/Augie

3 Likes

Aye that anagrammed out to http://bit.ly/bsanvig

That picture then lead us to the gogetters, where Augie (Bill Sanvig) is receiving care for mental trauma.

2 Likes

Full list of anagrams of E ? R C E L I

http://anagram-solver.net/erceli%3F

Time to check on some word meanings?

2 Likes

Possibly a red herring (sorry in advance) but Wanderer was the only completed word that didn’t have a link attached… could it actually be wandererS

4 Likes

It’s going to be, I suspect, looking at the anagram list…(lots of place names)

a password that I suppose we’ll have to bruteforce as we’ve not cracked the missing letter
or, it needs running through a translator. Possibly Latin.

Oh and Herma? In the earliest times Greek divinities were worshiped in the form of a heap of stones or a shapeless column of stone or wood. In many parts of Greece there were piles of stones by the sides of roads, especially at their crossings, and on the boundaries of lands…

Next edit:

Le Caire - french for Cairo.
(Also got one result for a blood pressure drug, a tree, Full Metal Alchemist, places in France/Turkey/Portugal…)

6 Likes

Cairo…another Egypt reference

2 Likes

There are more pieces to the picture down the bottom of the Portencia link forgive my crappy editing skills… using an iPad at 2am :sweat_smile: Speaking of I should catch some :sleeping::sleeping:
I’ll see what you have all come up with in the morning… Night all

12 Likes

may nemesis and tyche find us to be in their favor.

my heart hears you brother. we shall make them pay for what they did to you.

the shadow will see what a real storm looks like.

3 Likes

you want to stop a storm? lets make a bigger one.

3 Likes

The past is just a moment. That’s what Augie said. Is that something Climber may have said to Portencia?

6 Likes

i like this sentiment.

2 Likes

sorry! we shall be siblings in battle and in guildship.
i was pointing the brother at augie. he will be avenged. balance will return, and we will survive.

2 Likes

:grin: I realized that after the fact! I’m “Balancing” my mundane responsibilities with this, as are we all, and sometimes my divided attention doesn’t serve me well.

3 Likes

Nice catch @Leigha. Teddy talked about Portencia becoming fragmented and losing pieces of herself in other people. Maybe Climber told Portencia about the '94s?

8 Likes

Kemetic.solutions/Wanderer now takes you to a page. Did it before?

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve seen this one before.

3 Likes

http://kemetic.solutions/wanderer/

3 Likes

Climber was a mountie right?

4 Likes