SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

Nice, hope we find something worthwhile.

2 Likes

@BlackBronze, check link above. The final video is at a different link.

4 Likes

I can’t make out what he said just as everything started to crash, but I made this out:
“I know you’re trying to reach into the system” “* * stop”
“Aether you remember what happened last time don’t you?”
“Aether, Aether listen to me! You come back here! Back to this room!”
After that it gets too distorted, but it sounds like he said “Goddamn, pull!” Then it just gets too distorted and the voice cuts out abruptly.
I’ll try to play with it some more, see if I can make those last words clearer. This is the audio thus far.
(https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/2X/2/28d5377d6c650dd1749efb067ed56fb870d9d4e1.mp3
It would seem Aether has tried this before.

9 Likes

watches video
closes laptop

12 Likes

So: my notes.
Teddy - southern USA accent.
A science set up with monitoringnof heart rate and"levels".
More than three people in the room - “they say”.
A repeat of the experiment.
Opening the door - notice no words from Aether.

A door knob.

Did he open it? Is all that static and interference and noise the other side of the door?

5 Likes

I think maybe the other side is just inaudible to the machine. Just a thought though.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t hazard a guess what the noise was, but I’d locate it on the other side of the door.

Is this anything to do with the knocking on Deidre’s doors?

Is that coming from magiq?

3 Likes

So, not to distract from what happened, buuuut I got another message from Constance;

My last response; “Have you spoken with him lately? He hasn’t logged on in a while.”

Her new response: “Nah, it’s been a while, but I’m super happy for him. He was SO depressed, but now he’s away at a special school and doing really well.”

Time for more prodding…

And my (admittedly a bit sassy) response: “Oh, really? But…how do you know he’s doing well if you haven’t heard from him in a while? Shouldn’t you check in on him? I’m sure his special new school has internet.”

9 Likes

Okay, so betwixt (yes, betwixt, I’m trying to bring it back), the usual digital distortion, we have a series of images, starting at 1:43 just as Aether’s “levels” go high. They are definitely analog. There’s not much in them, but they’re different enough from what we’ve seen before to raise an eyebrow.

I have all 24 images, but didn’t want to upload them all unless it becomes necessary

6 Likes

KS really aren’t all that great at wiping peoples memories if all they can manage is to imprint everyone with the same stupid patent response over and over.

KS sucks.

5 Likes

weird, you can just barely make out the child there.has anyone found any sense or reason in the digital distortion so far? I didn’t catch anything myself after going through it at 1/4 the original speed.

2 Likes

We’ve gotten information in the distortions before.
It looks like a broken up and scrambled set of still video images (the digitized images) to me, possibly the room Aether is being kept in, where they’re “working” on him.

2 Likes

Yeah, that was my thought. I mean, you’d think you’d do a more thorough job after kidnapping a kid. I guess they just didn’t expect anyone to look too much into his disappearance.

3 Likes

Either that or they knew we were watching and are just toying with us. Letting us know they’re ahead of us.

5 Likes

Ugh, yeah, that’s a really good point. Man, I really hate these guys! :rage:

6 Likes

To revise my earlier statement, it occurred to me that aside from the possibilities that he was either stopped from entering the system, or he made it in, there’s also the possibility he found the portal (presumably the one Brandon used to travel between dimensions), and maybe went through it in a panic as they pulled the plug.

If he did, (which is doubtful just due to the fact that his intention was always to get into the system, he had no intention of helping them find the door), but if he had nowhere else to go, he would end up in some other dimension, who knows where, and may be gone.
We’ll just have to wait and see.

5 Likes

To take that one step further, is it Aether knocking on Deidre’s door? We have no idea how time works on the other sids of things, do we?

2 Likes

As far as we know, they’ve never had any contact with each other, so I doubt it’s him. Aether’s gift is reaching into and manipulating technology, he likely would have used her phone or computer if he was trying to reach her.
I think it’s safe to say it’s the bad guys trying to scare Dierdre off the path she’s on.

3 Likes

Ok, scratch that, got caught on the door thing.

2 Likes

I think Aether made it in, With that big boom and all, I hope we hear from him soon if he made it out

4 Likes