Skylad’s Journal

G’day reader and welcome to my journal.
This will probably be made up of just rambling thoughts and pics from pre-apocalypse times where we could travel and holiday :colelulz: hope you enjoy.

Bit about me

• Names Skylad but usually gets shortened to Sky
  • He/Him pronouns
  • Currently employed as a flight attendant, helps me with my itchy feet so I can enjoy being at home.
  • Aussie here so please forgive any weird expressions I may use
9 Likes

Just some cool clouds I’ve found in the last few weeks (yes my phone is full of these)

9 Likes

BLESS

I adore cool cloud formations
This is exactly the kind of content I want :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

One of my favourite streets in Perth (London Court, Perth, Western Australia) has an awesome cafe (Madlilys cafe) and one of the best game shops I’ve come across! (Tactics)

8 Likes

I shall endeavour to add more :blush:

4 Likes

Its so different from the architecture where I live! I’ve never seen buildings like this in real life!

6 Likes

There’s a whole village in South Australia called Hahndorf. It is old time Germany copied and pasted into Australia :heart_eyes: it’s beautiful

7 Likes

Western Australian sunset 15Mar21

10 Likes

OMG! It looks just like Rothenberg! That was the first overnight on a trip I took to Germany a few years ago and I absolutely fell in love with the town! Just under 1 day was not enough (although more than about 3 is probably a bit too much).

7 Likes

If you could bring me some timtams once the borders open up, that would be great…

5 Likes

Sunset flights :sunrise_over_mountains:

7 Likes

Just to change things up, here are some sunrise pics

12 Likes

The colors in that first one gave me all kinds of palette inspiration <3

5 Likes

Night time landing into Brisbane from the flight deck! (VA454 DRW-BNE)

7 Likes

Should note, I was paxing on this flight (I was a passenger so didn’t have to work)

4 Likes