Pre-Fragment 15: Unlock the Chronocompass

You know it’s worth a shot to send both. It’s not like they’re going to run in to each other.

6 Likes

Who wants to tell Knatz our findings?
My mic isn’t working and I’m at work until 4.

2 Likes

I thought about that as I was writing it, but decided to go for the most optimistic response :sweat:

It helps to believe that we’re making a difference.

7 Likes

I’ll do a quick recording. Do we just want to tell where the coordinates lead to or something else with it?

4 Likes

Proabably that, and maybe reassure her that we lost contact with Augie not too long after investigating the last set of coordinates so she probably won’t have to worry about us being in her head much longer.

8 Likes

Sounds like a plan. :+1:

5 Likes

I updated DG via her blog about the coordinates.

7 Likes

Okay, I have the recording made, but I’ll have to post it after class. If anyone else wants to do it just in case, I think it would be a good idea.

4 Likes

Ill record something

2 Likes

Ok, here we go.
(https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/2X/6/697ffbc9fd8ad8e2842b4a57df9a6582b57fd1dc.m4a

6 Likes

Oop. Nevermind then.

2 Likes

I just noticed your comment when I uploaded, sorry.

5 Likes

'Ts fine, you have a better mic than me anyways

5 Likes

Sounds like all of the information we have so far, should probably send before we run into the cut-off.

5 Likes

That should probably get sent soon, to make sure we get it in before the submission window closes. I don’t think there’s much else to say, since we haven’t heard back about Deeds or Cole checking the coordinates.

8 Likes

Ugh, sorry I keep forgetting to post the screenshot, sorry!

8 Likes

Thanks for recording, 5! :grin:

6 Likes

No worries! Thanks for doing the recording and uploading!

5 Likes

Hey guys, no word from Dee. I figure she’s back in Neithernor with the journal and the compass. I’ll keep calling and checking. I’m sure she wants to get the new combination as much as you do.

It never stops feeling weird, walking in that brownstone and knowing my girlfriend’s a million miles away and just behind a door. It’s that same feeling when somebody dies. I mean the feeling helpless part. Feeling like you wish you could just open the door and they’d be there. But you know they won’t be.

EDIT:
Oh man am I overreacting. Bask in my insecurity.

16 Likes

I know the feeling. No shame in it.

11 Likes