Polyguilds

Some of us have been talking over the past day or so about feeling like we’re polyguilds (truly belong to more than one guild equally or almost equally). I thought it would be cool to create a list of some sorts of all the polyguilds out there in order to come up with names for them, see if there are some popular combinations, etc.

I’m Ebenguard and Gossmere myself. I’ve only taken the test once and was sorted into Ebenguard, but there’s definitely some strong Gossmere in me too.

5 Likes

I am most definitely a Thornmouth, without question, but I also have Gossmere tendencies. So I believe I have a little Goss in me.

3 Likes

I was sorted into Gossmere several times so I guess the book knows best - but I think I must be Polyguild because I am not that good at people-ing at all to be only Gossmere. I´m think i have Thornmouth and Balimora tendencies but don´t know which is stronger.

2 Likes

After reading this I decided to take the test a second time. The first and only time I took it the Book sorted me into Balimora, but I really never quite saw myself as one, and today I was sorted into Thornmouth, which I feel is a bit more like me.

Maybe that first day I was a bit more Balimora, and I think there is definitely some of it in me, but Thornmouth just feels much more like myself.

3 Likes

@hannah, Ebenmere? @VictorianFlorist, Thornmere? @Crytter, Balimere?
If I was a polyguild I’d probably lean toward “Thornguard” but I’m pretty throughly Thornmouth.

4 Likes

I’m Balimoran, at least, that’s what I think I am. Looking into it though, I grew up with very Flinterforge ideals, my past fits the Flinterforge narrative fairly well. BUT then again, I try and live a very Gossmere life - maybe that’s just my admiration of their connection to The Common Drum though. In my mind, I know the truth of The Great Chaos and I cannot refuse it - perhaps tending that deeper balance is what The Day’s Work means to me?

If one guild calls more to you than the other, would its name take precedence? Making me a Baliforge rather than a Flintermora?

3 Likes

Im a polyguild of Gossmere and Weatherwatch but I too grew up in with a Flinterforge parent

3 Likes

polyguild, Ebenguard and Weatherwatch, with pieces of balimora and Gossmere

just cause of how my mind is fractured.

3 Likes

Ebenguard and Gossmere.

3 Likes

Wahoo!

Also I’ve seen a few Ebenguard/Gossmere and I myself have gotten Ebenguard a few times… wonder if our guilds overlap somewhere.

2 Likes

I retook the test and I’m Ebenguard and Thornmouth.

3 Likes

After going through the test a few times, I’ve gotten mainly Thornmouth, but also a little bit of Flinterforge, which honestly makes a ton of sense! #Thornforge? #Flintermouth?

4 Likes

I’m 3/4 Balimoran and 1/4 Thornmouth

3 Likes

I’m an Ebengaurd with the insatiable thirst for knowledge of a Thornmouth.

2 Likes

I’m flinterforge and balimoran, but I knew that from the beginning.

3 Likes

Weathermere: A quick write up
“Defend those of akin hearts”
The Weathermere are the kind and confrontational. We are the kids in highschool who throw themselves in between the bully and the victim, and make sure they back off. We heal the wounded and fight wars for those who can not. The Weathermere have been known as traveling healers, and kind adventurers. To be Weathermere is to want to blaze the next horizon, and in hopes of bringing kindness to the ones youll meet on the other side.

10 Likes

Being extremely new (as in hours new), I was quickly sorted into Thornmouth, a placement I am entirely comfortable with. I do have an endless thirst for knowledge and philosophy, as is the staple of my guild. But after reading the discription of the Ebenguard guild, I find a sense of unease shifting in my veins, as though my life here is to imitate my life in the physical world, drifting from place to place, always feeling comfortable where I am, but home is truly somewhere else. I’ll admit to hoping that I would find a solid place of belonging here. Somewhere I could definitively say “Yes, this here is exactly where I belong more than anywhere else.” It seems my Journey is not at its resolution quite yet.

6 Likes

Same here

2 Likes