Personality Types: The Guilds, Astrology, Meyers-Briggs, Enneagrams, and More!

It’s a point of contention, but generally the consensus is that it hasn’t really affected the zodiac.

4 Likes

Damn so I’m still stuck as a virgo! So much for my attempt to break free! :laughing:

1 Like

Precession can affect your signs. There’s tropical zodiac signs, and then there’s sidereal. And let’s not even get into vedic astrology.

2 Likes

Guild: Weatherwalker
Sun Sign: Leo
Moon Sign: Aries
Rising Sign: Aries (lots of fire, I know)
Myers-Briggs: INTJ
Enneagram: Type 5 with a 6 wing

4 Likes

Just gonna leave this here…

17 Likes

I have a copper wire bracelet I made so I’m not gonna lie I’m a bit triggered lmfao :joy: (infp)

4 Likes

Evil genius, perfect :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I find Pisces people to be mostly writers and singers! I have many writer friends who are Pisces. Such creative individuals indeed! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to be a bridge troll. I even shadowed one for career training!

9 Likes

Fremont Bridge Troll? :eyes:

4 Likes

Yep!

3 Likes

Failed artist is too real. Ouchie my ego.

6 Likes

To be fair, as an INFP, I think cackling old sea hag would be a pretty good profession for me.

10 Likes

Guild: Thornmouth w/Weatherwatch leanings
Sun : Sagittarius
Moon: Aquarius
Rising: Aries
MBTI: INTP/J
Enneagram: 5 (“The Investigator”)
Chinese Zodiac: Fire Ox
Celtic Tree: Elder
Celtic Animal:Raven/Falcon/Hawk/Black Horse (varies wildly between sources)[most commonly Hawk]
Hogwarts: Ravenclaw
Ilvermorny: Thunderbird
Patronus: Magpie
Wand: Vine wood, Unicorn hair; 10 ¾" and Unyielding flexibility
Birthstone: Turquoise
Egyptian: Osiris
Mayan: Seed, Tone 7; Trecana–Knife

[I 100% looked up a list of zodiacs from around the world]
[also went way overboard because no one is home and I am bored]

8 Likes

MY PATRONUS IS ALSO A MAGPIE.

I also consider myself a Thunderbird. (By choice at least; the test gave me Horned Serpent but given that Ilvermorny’s sorting doesn’t work like Hogwarts I decided to circumvent the system. Annnnnd I’ll stop before I get going complaining about Hogwarts sorting now.)

8 Likes

OMG. Yeah, that one came from the time I took the full quiz that was uploaded online. Pottermore gave me a pheasant which did not feel right at all.

Bird friends!

4 Likes

With the all questions patronus quiz I got a black mamba. I’ll probably stick with my weasel.

4 Likes

I think the Pottermore test gave me a black and white cat? Which is…fine? But I can’t help but think they saw my name and just decided to not get creative :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

I got a Scottish deerhound for my Patronus.

4 Likes

Magpie was the one Pottermore gave me, actually. When I did all the questions weighted I found I was about as likely to get a dragonfly, which I think also fits. Interestingly, all of the options I was close to had wings. :smile:

4 Likes