Personality Types: The Guilds, Astrology, Meyers-Briggs, Enneagrams, and More!

Update: I’m a 1w9 enneagram. Pretty accurate.

4 Likes

Guild: Ebenguard
Sun sign: Libra
Moon sign: Scorpio
Rising sign: Sagittarius
Myers-Briggs: INFP
Enneagram: Type 1 wing 2
Chinese yearly: Monkey

8 Likes

Guild:Thornmouth/Flinterforge
Sun: Aquarius
Moon: Scorpio
Rising: Gemini
Planet: Mercury
Mb: ISTP
enneagram: 5w6
Hogwarts: Ravenclaw
Ilermony: horned serpent
patronus: Raven
Chinese: earth rabbit
Native American: otter
Celtic:Rowan/Cat
Birthstone: Amethyst

I love stuff like this.

9 Likes

I only vaguely knew that everyone had 3 astrological signs…so I found a free site to determine the other two signs so I might’ve done it wrong. And I’ve definitely done the enneagram and MB tests before, but I can’t for the life of me recall what I got…might have to update tomorrow after I finish my work and can take them again…but for now:

Guild: Flinterforge
Sun Sign: Leo
Moon Sign: Sagittarius
Rising Sign: Cancer
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Chinese Zodiac: Earth Dog
Celtic Tree: Hazel

8 Likes

I found a site that’ll give you the whole darn natal chart/all the explanations if you know all the necessary info… Astrology Cafe, necessary info for everything is time and place of birth in addition to date, though it’ll try to give you as much as it can from just the date if you don’t know the rest

8 Likes

I found a free one too…it just asked for like, time you were born…which I don’t know :joy:

3 Likes

Sun Sign: Aries
Moon Sign: Leo
Rising Sign: Capricorn
Myers-Briggs: INFJ-T
Chinese Zodiac: Wood Pig (1995)

6 Likes

I love how this started off really simple and then everyone added more and more groups like Hogwarts House :deirdrexd:

12 Likes

I was looking up my Chinese zodiac out of curiosity, and apparently tigers are prone to having sleep problems. So here I am awake at 3 am and feeling very attacked by this zodiac chart.

10 Likes

My Mom’s a Tiger. She likes to stay up all night reading and smoking :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ve always known about our other signs because my Dad studied astrology in his occult days, which overlapped our youth. He calculated all of our(me & my siblings) charts when each of us was born.
Before the internet, I would be surprised at finding someone who had more than a superficial knowledge of astrology.

3 Likes

Sun Sign: Scorpio
Myers-Briggs: INFP
Chinese Zodiac: Wood Dog

6 Likes

Sun: Taurus
Moon: Capricorn
Rising: Capricorn
Planet: Neptune/Pluto
Mb: INFP
enneagram: 4w5 (Tritype 415)
Hogwarts: Hufflepuff
Ilermony: Pukwudgie
patronus: White Mare
Chinese: Metal Rooster (Yin energy)
Native American: Beaver
Celtic animal: Cow/Bull
Celtic tree: Willow
Birthstone: Emerald
47 Servants arch: The Guru
Mayan sign: Jaguar
Egyptian Deacon: Anubis

There’s so much more I could add to this list😂

12 Likes

Guild: Flinterforge
Sun Sign: Leo
Moon Sign: Libra
Rising Sign: Leo
Myers-Briggs: ESTJ
Enneagram: 1w2 or 2w1(I always get one of those two)
Chinese Zodiac: Metal Horse
Celtic Animal: Horse
Celtic Tree: Holly
DISC: I highest with moderate S and C with extremely low D.

A lot horses and a lot of fire signs.

8 Likes

Guild: Balimora
MBTI: INFP
Enneagram: 9w1
Sun: Aries
Moon: Libra
Rising: Gemini

I’ve known about the MBTI for years and the enneagram is a more recent fascination because both describe me so well. I haven’t dug into astrology too much but I took the free tests online. The moon sign seems to resonate with me so much more than the Sun or Rising signs. Any astrology buffs know why that could be?

8 Likes

Found a nice, clear run down of the three: https://m.tarot.com/astrology/sun-moon-rising-sign

2 Likes

From what I understand, the moon sign signifies what you need or how you need to be to live a more fulfilling life. Or what you want out of life.

2 Likes

The sun is your outward personality, how you present yourself to the world. The moon is your inner world, the thoughts and feelings you don’t show anyone, or what is only seen by only your most intimate circle. Sun informs how you operate in daily interactions, moon hides your deeper desires and dreams.

6 Likes

Thanks y’all! Really helpful info! I think I’ve always tapped into the moon sign more naturally than the sun or rising signs. :woman_shrugging: I never understood why I was an Aries because it never seemed to describe me until I dug a little deeper into the other signs.

2 Likes

:brandonthinking: Hmm… I remember when Ophiuchus was first mentioned years ago, I could’ve sworn that mine wasn’t affected. (I’d be a :crab: in this case, just barely)

1 Like