Pack Your Bags

Now that the door to Neithernor is ajar… Im curious, what would you bring with you?
I think I will be bringing a few select items.
In my leather bag I will pack:
My lucky Tigers Eye necklace
A bronze dagger (I dont condone violence but I don’t condone dying either)
My ukulele (Gonna drop some sick Choreomancy beats)
My poloroid camera
And a journal
and the awesome jacket @Revenir made me!

So what about you? What would you bring with you into Neithernor?

12 Likes

I’ll be bringing a backpack or my canvas tote.
In it will be:
a multi tool
1 metal water bottle
snacks for me
treats for all the creatures I encounter
a journal and trusty pencil
a film camera or my mountain dulcimer (these are nonessential but may be useful)

And of course I’d be wearing a light jacket because my grandma didn’t raise a fool!

edit: for clarification

12 Likes

A trip to Neithernor sounds awesome! The things I’d bring with me would be:
Camping and walking gear as I don’t know how long ill be there or what the terrain will be like
My DSLR camera to build up a photographic record
A journal for written reports and thoughts
Utility tool
Pen knife for safety
Backpacks for my stuff and all the cool relics I find

9 Likes

I would bring a backpack, my journal, a camera, and smoke powder just in case I need to defend myself

10 Likes

I’m not sure I want to go there yet. It may not be our place yet.

If I were to go now, I’d take journal and pencils, tin whistle and water. Some fruit perhaps and a waterproof coat and blanket. Oh and string.

12 Likes

I suddenly feel very frivilous in my packing XD

@MissEvansI am for sure not suggesting we go any time soon, but Im hoping it happens one day!

7 Likes

Do you reckon when we eventually go do you think i’ll be allowed to bring my dog?

9 Likes

I now have incentive to buy a cat stroller…

9 Likes

I dont run the gates of Neithernor, but I don’t see a problem there!! Always good to keep company while exploring new worlds

7 Likes

I have a big grey felt messenger bag (currently being used as my manly diaper bag - I’d empty it for the occassion) that I’d pack with healthy rations like trail mix and dried fruits. I’d also pack a grill lighter, a notebook, several pencils, a length of rope, and a couple of pre-filled water bottles. I’d pack a bar of soap. I would probably also bring a utility knife. I’d carry a large wooden walking staff with me, too.

Unlike your garden-variety nature-hike turned camping trip, since magiq runs thick there, I would probably bring a medium-sized bag of sea salt and some chalk for protective circles (@Leigha and @MissEvans - style). I might bring at least something small made out of cast-iron too.

Edit: Oh, and a bathing suit. Can’t ever be too prepared to have fun!

13 Likes

Ill have you know camping and hiking is a very serious business! Only wusses camp in their garden! :wink:

7 Likes

Well unlike the others, I will be packing waffles and pizza pockets (nothing healthy here). Heat source for toasty waffles and cooked pizza pockets TBD. That sounds like a good job for “Neithernor Brendon”. After I get the most important things out of the way, I would want to bring supplies to start mapping Neithernor, and exploring the landscape. With that, hiking boots, hiking gear, don’t know how far and in what I will be hiking in order to map the land. And survival supplies (bandages, rope, etc.), just in case

Also bathing suit is a must, can’t let @Augustus_Octavian have all the fun.

13 Likes

OML a map of Neithernor!!! How cool would that be!

10 Likes

I can’t believe I forgot about first aid! :scream:

7 Likes

Just make sure you have a Gossmerim with and your first aid is taken care of :wink:

10 Likes

Me and Augo got first aid covered! Theres a reason people keep us Gossmere around :wink:

8 Likes

Aye @cheyyyme gets it! Goss first aid just cant be beat!

5 Likes

I have an olive satchel for my day trips and a pre-packed camping bag.

The camping bag would stay at whatever campsite I’d establish and the satchel would be my travel bag.

The camping bag always contains -
Fire starters
Kindling
Camping stove
Travel Cookset
Travel Utensils
Sleeping bag
2 person tent
Folding Knife
Multitool
Plant Identification Guide
First Aid Kit
Snacks/Food
Water
Water Purifier and Filter
Glowsticks
Flashlight

I’d, of course, pack a large amount of clothing so I could spend an extended period of time there.

11 Likes

Obviously Vic is thinking ahead for the both of us :sweat_smile:
May have to add some more practical things to my bag once I get to work.

8 Likes

I absolutely cannot believe I forgot first aid supplies. I have a sick first aide kit that I’d obviously have to tote along.

9 Likes