Out-of-Magiqverse Familiars: Post Your Pet!

All the sweet bebes!!! And i agree with @Sellalellen why can I not just spend my time reading and petting all the sweet bebes in the forum.

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: Finally got a picture of my special little man! This is Killer he is completely deaf.

16 Likes

I don’t think I ever shared my family’s other dog, Lucy.

17 Likes

Looking at my very old, very grizzled pug and remembering when she was a tiny pupper.
Then
Adulthood
And now

Her mask has almost completely disappeared, along with her vision and hearing.

13 Likes

WHAT A PRECIOUS BEAST!!

On an unrelated note, I have now run out of animal pictures to heart. Get to work you lazy wizardly types!

7 Likes

Her grey is so sweet though!!! I need to squish her!

5 Likes

Grey hair (or a lack of mask) is a badge of wisdom and old age, which is a badge of honour! She is beautiful as ever!

6 Likes

This topic has been quiet for far too long (as have I), so may I present:

My summer fosters!

Lady, a 3yo heeler mix we had for two weeks in August, and…

Cam, a 10 month old lab/goober mix who is currently still at my feet! I’ve had her for about a week and she is very sweet but very much still a puppy, so I’ve had approximately zero sense of time or personal space. She’s attending an adoption event tomorrow and will hopefully find her forever home there!

I hope they bring you as big a smile as they brought me!! Anyone else find any new familiars over the summer??

14 Likes

This Majestic Floof is Eddie. (full title, Barron Eddie Von Fluffbutt, Marquis of the armchair, slayer of dragons, Bard of 4:44 am, shredder of curtains, inducer of naps!)

Rather amusingly his title gets longer with the more daft things he does which is further exaggerated by my own sense of daftness.

Eddie is the name he came with and which he actually answers to!

Barron von fluffbutt, lets face it cats have never forgotten that they were once worshipped and more often than not are dotted on as if royalty, he is a cat and therefore has a fluffy butt.

Marquis of the armchair okay this is one that may require a little more explaining, a marquis is a noble title a little less important than a duke, but holds a frontier district, well for Eddie the armchair is the final border into my kitchen where he is not allowed! but guards jealously for that is where his food is kept!

Slayer of dragons… I used to have quite a few dragon figures… used to…

Bard of 4:44 am, Eddie is quite vocal and when I first got him, he was very vocal at 4:44 am, he isn’t so bad now.

Shredder of curtains… Need I say more? I now have more resilient curtains.

Inducer of naps. Eddie is a very cuddly cat, but he has some form of sleepy aura about him, every time he wants cuddles there is a very good chance of falling asleep.

10 Likes

@Catherine Side blep!! So cute!

@Lander The look on his face. Just annoyed. “Why are you playing with that phone when you should be worshipping me?”

5 Likes

This me and our new puppy Luna. She’s more than I bargained for but I love her and can’t wait until she’s bigger

9 Likes

I’d like to introduce everyone to Mack, my family’s new Great Dane puppy we’ll be picking up in 10 days!!!

10 Likes

Ohhhhhh so cute!! Great Danes are such sweet dogs, I hope you’re ready for a lap dog! Keep us updated, I want to see his giant paws and his gangly stage haha!

3 Likes

Big lap dogs are best lap dogs

3 Likes