Out-of-Magiqverse Familiars: Post Your Pet!

Daww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

They’re so sweet!! I have a lab/dane mix and he’s full of those fatty lumps, but he’s 13 and too old to go under to have them removed. I’m so glad Dave’s surgery went well and he’ll hopefully have plenty more comfortable, lump-free years!!

8 Likes

Labs are apparently notorious for getting them! And a lab/dane?! I’ve seen that cross on TV and it’s up there with a crossbreed I’d really love to have in the future :blush: And thank you, we hope so too! He’s far too young spirited to be old! :rofl:

7 Likes

He’s a handsome goober!! Only recently started slowing down at 13, but spirits are certainly still high. That lab energy/longevity is definitely strong!!

12 Likes

He is gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh what a sweet baby! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m going to count them as pets. Spouse and I have been taking (online) beekeeping for beginners classes for the past few weeks, and we’ve volunteered to be caretakers for the new beehives that are being added to the public orchard in our city. (We wanted more hands-on experience and mentoring before we start our own hives.) :honeybee:

12 Likes

I HAVE ALSO BEEN TAKING ONLINE BEEKEEPING CLASSES. AAAAAAAAH

11 Likes

Iroh the (tiny) Dragon of the (Pacific North) West observes whilst I answer emails and drink tea.

:laughing:

20 Likes

I adore Iroh, skinks are so cute!

6 Likes

I love everything about this so much I can’t even express. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

He is actually terrible at riding on shoulders. He always wants to crawl straight down my back for some reason and well…gravity.

10 Likes

I want an Iroh!

4 Likes

Please enjoy this very low-quality video of Fern aggressively trying to kill her favorite toy.

And then taking a nap while holding it :cjheart:

11 Likes

Awwwwww, she’s a cutie!

6 Likes

This is Loki. Not just my Familiar, but my Soulmate. :black_heart::purple_heart:

@LoliOwar

15 Likes

Bebbebebebebebbe this is our bebe!!!

6 Likes

Yus! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This. Is the greatest thread.
Of.
All.
Time.

And I ran out of likes because every one is a presh beeb

This is my “actual” familiar, Charra. I got her when I was at a particularly low point in my life, before I started therapy and such, so she basically saved my life by being the bestest girl. She’s a sprinter and has on more than one occasion gone for a very frustrating run around the neighborhood.

This one is Mailey. She is a very small and actually my wife’s dog but she’s there so I guess she belongs in this thread. She is the princess of the house and insists on screening all guests and being carried up and down stairs.

This one is Annie. She’s our newest and oldest. We stole her and it’s one of the best decisions of our adult lives. Her previous “owner” was an illegal rescue group that had a disgusting facility run out of their basement. She hates it when anyone leaves the house for more than a second and ensures the neighborhood knows it

16 Likes

They’re all so precious! :sob: I want to pet them all why must the animals be so far away? :laurencry:

6 Likes