Our Gossmere Campsite

I’d say mostly that traveling more in my own life has left me with little mind for adventure. I’ve always been relationship oriented, and the ideals of being where I’m needed and helping where I can are guiding principles to me. I think I’ve always had a leaning towards the sun, but my recent missing of my own tribe off the internet has made me realize how much I value them, and hope to be that dependable beating heart of Auromore.

8 Likes

Don’t worry, we know you’re never too far away @OracleSage.

7 Likes

I’m Diaphane

5 Likes

Me too! I teared up a little when I read the description, it fit so well :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Just bumping this to the bottom the thread, in case any new Gossmerim drop by :blush:

7 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Cara, the guild assessment brought me here to you wonderful people and it feels so very right. I cant wait to get to know you all :blush:

To answer your question @violetlily, outside of family, I feel most at home in woodlands, though some of that contentment is not always my own. Perks of being a witch I suppose.

My question for the next Gossmerim: “what item do you own simply because you felt drawn to it?”

12 Likes

Welcome to the camp, Cara!

8 Likes

It’s so lovely to meet you Cara! I’m a fellow witch myself. I’ve been radio silent for a little while because I’ve been working on a covid ward and moving house, but I’m hoping to be in my little digital home away from home soon, talking about much more pleasant magical matters. Can’t wait to chat!

8 Likes

Gosh it sounds like you’ve been so busy! I imagine coming back will be quite a balm, I’m looking forward to it with you.

9 Likes

No matter how long or how far we wander, there’s always a place here for every Gossmerim to sit, rest, and share with their guildmates.

10 Likes