November Hangout: December 4th, 2017 @ 8pm! (UPDATED)

Hey Mounties!
So I can do the Hangout this Wednesday evening at 8pm, following by a patron after-party at 9!
Lots to discuss!
You in?!

12 Likes

Count me in!

7 Likes

Ill be there :grin:

8 Likes

I will make every effort to be there for this!

7 Likes

Just enough time to Hangout before a meeting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Perfect
Count me in!

7 Likes

I’ll try to be on!

8 Likes

I’m all in!

6 Likes

8pm is Official Auglet Bedtime™, so I can try to catch the tail end of it like last time, but no promises.

11 Likes

Yusssss!

8 Likes

Yay! We’ve missed our glorious overlord!!!

8 Likes

Hey guys?
I was just outlining what I wanted to talk about in the Hangout tonight when I realized I literally can’t discuss anything until the new site launches next week because there are a few surprises and secrets.

Surprises and secrets that you’re definitely going to want to discuss when you see them.

So what do you think about postponing tonight and doing a super-sized Hangout early next week, say Monday or Tuesday?

That way we can discuss the new stuff, including the site surprises, the future, PRSFNE, and spell-casting…

13 Likes

Monday works. Then again, so does tuesday. My job doesnt need me xD

4 Likes

If that works best for you keeping the secrets then I reckon it works. I was just looking forward to hanging out but I’ll just look forward to it next week.

6 Likes

I am 100 pecent okay with this because I suddenly had to make other plans tonight. :slight_smile: Win-win scenario!

5 Likes

I couldn’t make tonight, and probably can’t make Mon/Tues anyway next week cause time zones… but hey, good hear cool stuff coming!

5 Likes

I’m down for next week, just not Tuesday. 1st anniversary of my best friend’s passing and I’ve got plans for it.

4 Likes

I think either of those days would work for me! Definitely excited about secrets and surprises…

5 Likes

Monday works best!

5 Likes

Hey guys, just to let you know, the next hangout will take place on December 4th, from 8-9pm. Enjoy!

13 Likes

Yay birthday hangout!

8 Likes