NN:R Meta - Thornmouth RP

An out of world place to discuss Neithernor: Reborn roleplay in Thornmouth.

8 Likes

@Amruneth want to meet up and do something in the Manor library? I don’t really have a plan, but I probably made quite a commotion what with the bookshelf falling over at least.

6 Likes

For sure, that’d be lovely! I’m currently scrambling to finish a school project due tomorrow morning, but I should be able to add a bit tomorrow :grimacing:

5 Likes

do I not have access to see NN:R yet, or am I just overlooking it?

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure if you have access to other in-world stuff you should be able to post in NNR too! It doesn’t show up in the latest topics section of the main page, but https://forum.thebriararchive.com/t/the-neithernor-reborn-handbook-chapter-one/4478/3 is the overview and has links to all the main guild home areas.

3 Likes

seems I don’t have access.

2 Likes

Ah dang, probably based on trust level then since I think it counts as fully in-world as opposed to the guild topics that are available earlier.

2 Likes

still wondering what I’m waiting on.

1 Like

You may need Regular trust level. I know the original Neithernor page doesn’t show up until then.

1 Like

I’m still basic user. I just don’t post to post, I post when I feel I have something special to add to the discussion (where I can)

3 Likes

@Sellalellen So sorry, work and school have been thoroughly kicking my butt this week. I promise I’m still on board for the library and all, just been busy :grimacing:

3 Likes

That’s okay! We’ve all got lives outside the forum. :cjheart:

4 Likes