New DG Post: Upstate of Mind

Originally published at: New DG Post: Upstate of Mind | Basecamp 33

She loves a play on words. You think she’s a Gossmere? I kinda think she’s a Gossmere.

DG reveals where she’s been all week, a big change in plans, and she ends up making some SUPER interesting impulse buys.

http://www.deedsdone.co.uk/2017/01/26/upstate-of-mind/

4 Likes

That’s an interesting collection of items she has there.

5 Likes

I realise (almost with a “z”) if I only pursued those old books I’d be falling into the same trap my grandfather and his partner fell into… playing it safe

Playing it safe…little does she know…yet :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Six items, six guilds, six elements? Just a guess

Skull = Thought
Dragon = Wild
Amethyst = Ore
Seahorse keys = Tides?
Candle = Light
I don’t know if the green ink really works for Aether, but the rest sorta make sense to me

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Some if not all could definitely be used for the spell. Because if I remember correctly, Deidre needs an object for each of the 6 elements

EDIT: If/when Deidre finds out about us, we are going to be SOOO busted. Anyone have any good reasons as to why we have basically been “stalking” her for the past 5 months or so? Man, I am going to be known as a double stalker :spy: :spy:

EDIT 2: Forgot that we have been trying to contact her but we couldn’t. Crisis averted.

7 Likes

Well we’ve been trying to contact her, so I wouldn’t too much about he thinking we’re stalking her. Once the spell lapses maybe she’ll see all the messages we sent her early on.

6 Likes

#JoinTheGossmereWeHaveCookies

5 Likes

I’d argue, but cookies are much tastier than books

3 Likes

I think this is a great time for her to know about us and the current situation since she said:

This world, especially right now, needs more people willing to risk everything for change.

4 Likes

I agree. We are made up of authors, poets, bookworms, and cryptologists.

4 Likes

In all realness I think she’s a Ebenguard. She is strong, passionate, and determined. I can’t see her letting herself go to the common drum.

4 Likes

This is a good sign that the grounding hex worked. She literally felt called by six objects she’ll need to finish it.

5 Likes

Looks like she’s still thinking about it. Deidre just posted a picture entitled ‘ghost’ to her instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP-5eMRFPgN/?taken-by=deedsgreen

3 Likes