New DG Post: Picking Up The Thread

Originally published at: http://basecamp33.com/2017/07/new-dg-post-picking-up-the-thread/

Hey Mountaineers, Endri again.

Deirdre posted an absolute bombshell last night. Looks like the game is afoot. Again.

I’m terrified, giddy, and intrigued.

http://www.deedsdone.co.uk/2017/07/10/picking-up-the-thread/

10 Likes

For people who’d like to read up on the Ackerlys and the Greens and who this is.

Of course, take it with a grain of salt. We thought Grey died in 1981.

9 Likes

Wow. Just wow.

7 Likes

So many questions…
He has so many answers.

7 Likes

Holy crap, all these years he’s been alive. And his location was hidden with Deirdre the entire time.

That must mean Sullivan and/or Aisling knew he was alive, right? Man, the things he must know…

9 Likes

Also of note, he was in apartment 717 (though ti was originally apt. 7G), the same butterfly number we’ve been seeing for a while. Most notably King Rabbit’s handle way back when (unless I’m misremembering). Not sure if it’s a clue that we’re on the right track or perhaps a warning that Grey may not be one to trust. Either way, the game is afoot!

9 Likes

WHAT??? This changes the game big time!

4 Likes

Ohhhhh exciting!!

3 Likes

Oh wow, this is cool. I wonder what significance this discovery will have as we move forward into Fragment 13.

1 Like

Fragment 13 is the next one. 12 ended last month.

1 Like

Oh my goodness. Duh. I knew that. :laughing:

3 Likes

That how I always feel. Like, “Wow, fragment 13 already?” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Just when I thought I was gonna have a nice relaxing holiday this bomb shell lands! Maybe Mr Ackerly will know something about the mysterious Fletcher Dawson.

5 Likes

Should we ask Dedre about Fletcher?

4 Likes

Thats a great idea but I’m not sure on how communication works with her. I.e. is there a designated person in the Mounties that she knows/trusts to talk to. I think I would be suspicious of some random person who claims to be a Mountie asking questions.

2 Likes

So, we don’t necessarily have a set way of communicating with Deirdre, mostly we just all try not to overwhelm her. But anyone can comment on her blog and ask questions! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes