Nepenthe December 2017

It’s that time of year again! Nepenthe is back, and with the help of my fellow leaders we have come up with fun new ways to get involved! If you have any ideas please be sure to let us know, and I am so excited to see the real world good this community could do! If you can particapate please let us know in the comments, and post pictures with #ActsofMagiq on the forums. Nepenthe will run all of December and prompts and encouragment will be given throughout the month, lets make some magiq happen.
:yellow_heart:

What Is Nepenthe?
Nepenthe is a charity project I ran through Basecamp wayyyyyyyy back in the early days. It is a call to action, and call to get involved in the communities around you. Through Nepenthe we come up with fun ways to help your local community, and those who may be less fortunate than you.

How Do I Get Involved?
There are tons of ways to get involved in Nepenthe, last year we made scarves and hung them on trees for those who were without shelter in those cold winter months. This year we have a ton of new ways to get involved.
1: Donate time or money to a local soup kitchen
2: Donate money to a local charity such as ASPCA
3: Scarves and Blankets (You can make them at home or buy them in a store)
4: Help organize a local event to raise money for charity

15 Likes

My first Nepenthe Scarf 2017!! I’m really happy with the result, kind of gives me a WW vibe? actsofmagiq
Are any of you getting in the Nepenthe spirit?

10 Likes

I’m very excited for this! My work is putting together Thanksgiving meal baskets, and I plan on donating one on behalf of Project Nepenthe!

8 Likes

I was planning on making more crochet critters to donate to Carry the Future.

9 Likes

Love these, great job you guys! Working on scarves (This one is Ebbie themed) and I have been volunteering at a local soup kitchen with my college campus’s wing of Habitat for Humanity! I hope you guys keep up the awesome work!

9 Likes

Happy Nepenthe!

10 Likes

Four scarves in with Nepenthe just around the corner!

8 Likes

So, as usual I am a tad late. Finals and everything made this years Nepenthe kind of hard for me. However, I reached my goal!! 5 scarves made, and I will distribute them around Philadelphia as soon as I am home from vacation. It was once again a fun and fulfilling experience. Happy Nepenthe everyone :yellow_heart:

8 Likes