Mountie Pen Pals!

unsure, but a hesitant “yes” from me. If all goes well, a resounding “Yes”, otherwise ill have to pass.

4 Likes

I can do a little something for April, I think.

7 Likes

can confirm its now a yes from me due to a particularly generous performing gig.

5 Likes

I won’t be available this month, unfortunately, but I will pick up again in May.

6 Likes

I just received more birthday pen pal packages!!!

From @Deyavi , a beautiful note, a beauty of a notebook, a Japanese postcard, GORGEOUS sticky notes, ink that I’ve been DYING to try, and even a TOOTSIE POP!

And from @Tinker , a beautiful handsewn AG flag, an absolutely lovely card with an gold AG logo, and handmade MYTH OF ELAINNOR PATCHES which are totally going on something. I’m thinking my canvas briefcase!

You guys have made me feel so appreciated and loved. It means the world…

17 Likes

Hey guys! Here’s this month’s sorting:

Mailout day will be April 20th. :mailbox_with_mail:

You might have also noticed this, but we have a new, in-world thread! I wanted to post the sortings for this month here, but we can roleplay the sorting there if you’d like. Since that thread is in-world, please make sure to avoid any meta talk!

14 Likes

I just saw this and since I’m back and ready to go, if there’s room, I’d like to sign up!

5 Likes

Sure, the next sorting will be May 1st. Feel free to introduce yourself on the new thread!

6 Likes

Is this still active? I stumbled across it in the off/on topic thread and it seemed interesting.

8 Likes

Yes! Follow the link in Rev’s post above to get to the new thread; we’re doing a sorting for May!

5 Likes

Sweet! Thanks!

5 Likes

@Tinker it’s not letting me send any messages on the active forum, do you know why that might be?

4 Likes

I think it’s because of which area of the forum it’s filed under. I believe it was resurrected in an in-world part of the forum which might affect it.

5 Likes

Well that’s unfortunate, though it’s does make sense. ;^; thanks though.

4 Likes

perhaps we can find a workaround. We’re asking rev as i type this.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I saw the developments in the other thread, they seem fair enough, but I really appreciate your help

8 Likes

I would like to participate if it’s still possible. Getting mail is like one of my favorite things in life.

4 Likes

I’m interested in this. I think I’ll join for the next round.

5 Likes

You can participate in the next sorting, which will happen on June 1st! You’re also welcome to reach out to anyone in this thread to become a penpal sans-sorting. :cjsmile:

EDIT: I just realized this is the old thread - we have a new thread which requires a trust level of 2 to participate. I’m going to lock this thread just to prevent confusion.

8 Likes